Stevie May

rik2304

Just seen him walking through Waterstones with Paddy Cregg. I'd have said hi but I was worried I'd come across like a twelve year old girl

Behave yourself...the day footballers are ignored is the day they really should be worried! How much would that feed their ego!? What's not to like with a wee bit fan worship!? Make sure you say something the next time you see them (as long as it's nice haha)

Behave yourself...the day footballers are ignored is the day they really should be worried! How much would that feed their ego!? What's not to like with a wee bit fan worship!? Make sure you say something the next time you see them (as long as it's nice haha)

I panicked and wasn't sure what I'd say, and I've got a horrible thing of attempting really bad humour when I don't know what to say

You aren't? :wink::laugh:

:laugh:  harsh

I have a funny feeling that all 3 of you were just taking a short cut.  

They might well have been, I was just walking past and spotted them going in

Just seen him walking through Waterstones with Paddy Cregg. I'd have said hi but I was worried I'd come across like a twelve year old girl

I was speaking to his Dad in Tesco last night.  What a nice guy the man is.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be discussing a new contract with him in January. Although if he continues this form we might even bring the talks forward

We offered him a two year deal this Summer which he rejected, he accepted a one year deal in the hope it would force the club to give him a chance this season instead of waiting another year. By the sounds of things he wants to be here, so hopefully he'll sign an extension