Stevie May

rik2304

Not sure I would be that impressed with May if he moves on. If Lomas & Saints hadn't given him the opportunity by arranging a loan then he would be desperate to sign. He has done really well but was he good enough to start regularly for us? There were times I would love to given him a chance but the finishing league position proved Lomas right. May has now proven himself at Duvision 1 level and should be in contention to start.

Funny feeling he will be off to the sheep with Del who strangely enough gave him vey few if any chances.

If Saints don`t give him an offer he can walk into any team he wants & we will not get a penny.

Think we have to ofer him a t least a 2 year contract.

he scored a load of goals in 2 divisions. Last season he scored a few for hamilton who would probably have been relegated but for his goals.

How many goals did our top scorer score when we won the first. Not nearly as many as May I would bet.

Wonder how long it'll take the BBC website to pick this up.  They've been running with any type of rumour on all the other SPL clubs but the Saints page has been the same for what feels like a fortnight.  Useless.  Unless of course you want to know what Neil Lennon thinks on any amount of irrelevant crap.