2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Exactly, sounds like a great idea.

And as for posts saying this should've been announced "weeks" ago, if my memory serves me correctly it 's been barely 2 weeks since we qualified for Europe..

Surely the outcome of all that had a bearing on certain signings/re signings of players, and therefore decisions on whether to buy a season ticket or not for many fans.

It makes no difference to me, I'll be watching Saints anyway, but a lot of people like an idea of the product that's gonna be on show before parting with cash.

How could the club have announced the European deals "weeks" ago when we were still an outside bet?

And also, since then I think most of the staff have been on a well deserved holiday, albeit a short one before coming back to prepare for the forthcoming adventures of Europe and the new season.

Oh, and the job of pleasing the fickle person that is a Saints fan!!

The points were that St Johnstone have missed out on potential custom by not mentioning anything about season tickets until now. We had a bigger than usual crowd on the last day of the season yet we did absolutely nothing to entice them back other than hope the team put on a good performance. Saints should have announced something as soon as that game was over, to give fans who had just left the ground on a high the chance to commit to next season.

It's not this isolated incident though. It's the fact that they continually fail to adequately advertise anything and don't seem to realise that their lack of decent PR is seriously harming the club.

I most certainly think that St.Johnstone's marketing team have failed miserably by not sending out this information on the Monday after the Motherwell game that with Mr Negative Brown junior's interview sales could certainly be more aggresive...

Tell him to get 2 sales people in St Johns Center and push the season tickets you'd be suprised how well some Hard Cold Selling to the general public will bare some success ..Prices however are excellent and i do think that a parent and two kids ( Best Friends From School ) is superb value and this should be done......

Come on St Johnstone put your heads together get some marketing done

Another great initiative from Saints. What other club would offer a prize/incentive like that?

As an adult I am happy that the club have kept the ST prices as they were last season BUT I reckon they have missed out on the

following -------13/16 year olds ---- As I am aware NO 13/16 year old is in full time or part time employment ( with the exception obviously of paper boys/girls and those working with their parents or family -NOT many 13/16 year olds can afford to pay out £75 upfront without the help of their parents/Family and NONE I assume will be accepted for the Pay as you watch scheme that supporters

will be offered as per DD payments.

I think the club should have allowed 13/16 year olds who are accompanied by an adult to be allowed free access to all parts of the

stadium and not just for an extra £30 in the Ormond Section.

Am i being thick? but where is the DD form?

I dont see any mention of you get it at the club when you go to hand in your form or what?

Also mentions there is interest? at what rate? or is it credit checked to determine that.

Edited by PerthSeany

Didnt the season ticket get you into the european game last season? Also noticed its adults only in Muirton suite before and after the game. Has this been changed back to season ticket holders only and also kids not allowed in any more/

Now, this would REALLY **** ME OFF.

The Muirton Suite had a great buzz about it last season, but I did hear that a group of torn faced season ticket holders were complaining it was 'too busy' (bringing in too much income for the club at their massive inconvenience).

So, that's the club lost a bit more of my money and of the fans of other teams who we used to arrange to meet in there before / after games.

Hope the minority are fair chuffed they got their way as they sit in practical silence supping their ****in half pint

Now, this would REALLY **** ME OFF.

The Muirton Suite had a great buzz about it last season, but I did hear that a group of torn faced season ticket holders were complaining it was 'too busy' (bringing in too much income for the club at their massive inconvenience).

So, that's the club lost a bit more of my money and of the fans of other teams who we used to arrange to meet in there before / after games.

Hope the minority are fair chuffed they got their way as they sit in practical silence supping their ****in half pint

-----------------------

If thats the case i'll not be going in there very often anymore, i go to games with my brother who is 13. I don't go in much though.

As an adult I am happy that the club have kept the ST prices as they were last season BUT I reckon they have missed out on the

following -------13/16 year olds ---- As I am aware NO 13/16 year old is in full time or part time employment ( with the exception obviously of paper boys/girls and those working with their parents or family -NOT many 13/16 year olds can afford to pay out £75 upfront without the help of their parents/Family and NONE I assume will be accepted for the Pay as you watch scheme that supporters

will be offered as per DD payments.

I think the club should have allowed 13/16 year olds who are accompanied by an adult to be allowed free access to all parts of the

stadium and not just for an extra £30 in the Ormond Section.

Saints will now need to sell four more 13-16 year old tickets to make up for the one they lose with me if I don't renew. I see no logic in this.

I still don't get why, in a ground that is most of the time barely a third full, the club feel the need to restrict the deal to the Ormond Stand. I have never took up the offer because I don't want, at my teams home ground, to sit behind a goal.....

Now, the incentive is to get kids interested in watching Saints....well, let them get a decent view...not to basically see half a game

I am a season ticket holder but pissed off at the no kids in Ormand suite shite, I was in there with mates who weren't season ticket holders but did have kids,nearly every home game last season and had good crack, who the feck makes these decisions? I'm baffled.

I'm with you Ed, but I like sitting in the main stand.

Doesn't make sense to me not have the deal for West and East as well as the Ormond, in fact what's so special about the main stand you have to pay extra to get in it anyway?

I still don't get why, in a ground that is most of the time barely a third full, the club feel the need to restrict the deal to the Ormond Stand. I have never took up the offer because I don't want, at my teams home ground, to sit behind a goal.....

Now, the incentive is to get kids interested in watching Saints....well, let them get a decent view...not to basically see half a game

I'm baffled.

====================================================================================================================

nothing new there ricky.

i suggest ye try asking one of the secret seven or eight or ten if ye can work oot who is one.

Add to that no where does it say non-season ticket holders won't get into the Muirton Suite, maybe just trying to raise awarness! Prices are frozen, European game at cheaper rate, competition thrown in, lets get them bought and support the lads!

If that is the case (which I hope it is), then it's a strange thing to bullet point as a benefit of having a season ticket. They should also have included

"if you buy a season ticket, you can: -

• face the pitch
  • use the toilets
  • breath the oxygen in the area surrounding the stadium"

it is only a benefit if others DON'T get to do the same without paying what you have

Edstar I may well be wrong, but I'm sure last season's renewal form had the same.

Phone the club and check. I really can't see them making any decision that would reduce income at this time.

As I say....I hope you are right.

A  possible situation is that they edited the text from last year and forgot to remove that bit

Edited by Edstar101

Also noticed its adults only in Muirton suite before and after the game. Has this been changed back to season ticket holders only and also kids not allowed in any more/

==========================

Where did you get this info from?  Can't see it on the website. 

Is the "adults only" a part of the drinks licence?

Pretty sure you're wrong about season tickets holders only.

I am a season ticket holder but pissed off at the no kids in Ormand suite shite, I was in there with mates who weren't season ticket holders but did have kids,nearly every home game last season and had good crack, who the feck makes these decisions? I'm baffled.

===================

Where's the Ormand suite?

==========================

Where did you get this info from?  Can't see it on the website. 

Is the "adults only" a part of the drinks licence?

Pretty sure you're wrong about season tickets holders only.

If you read the conversation between Slick and I, the assumption made by soupy is based on the text below

2013/2014 Season Ticket holders are entitled to:

• Admission to the home leg of the Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round for only £15
  • Admission to any SPL Under 20 League fixtures played at McDarmid Park
  • 10% off club souvenirs purchased at the club
  • Purchase a reserved car parking bay for the whole of the season in front of the Ormond Stand for only £45 (subject to availability)
  • Use of the Muirton Suite before and after a first team match (adults only)
  • The opportunity to pay for their Season Ticket in instalments by Direct Debit (prior to 30th June 2013 only)
  • 10% off the food element of any private function held at the stadium
  • a voucher allowing a group of four people to have lunch in the McDiarmid Park weekday Restaurant for the price of three.

As my earlier post states, surely this would only be listed as an entitlement if not everybody could go there

If you read the conversation between Slick and I, the assumption made by soupy is based on the text below

2013/2014 Season Ticket holders are entitled to:

• Admission to the home leg of the Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round for only £15
  • Admission to any SPL Under 20 League fixtures played at McDarmid Park
  • 10% off club souvenirs purchased at the club
  • Purchase a reserved car parking bay for the whole of the season in front of the Ormond Stand for only £45 (subject to availability)
  • Use of the Muirton Suite before and after a first team match (adults only)
  • The opportunity to pay for their Season Ticket in instalments by Direct Debit (prior to 30th June 2013 only)
  • 10% off the food element of any private function held at the stadium
  • a voucher allowing a group of four people to have lunch in the McDiarmid Park weekday Restaurant for the price of three.

As my earlier post states, surely this would only be listed as an entitlement if not everybody could go there

==============

Got you.

I agree with the earlier poster that it's probably been poor editing.

When I spoke to Steve Brown in the Muirton Suite (in February 2012?) he was unaware then that it had been "season ticket holders only".