2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Got mine as well .

Got to say the service was brilliant , even the kids commented on how nice the woman was , opened the main door for us as we approached , was happy/smiley , talked about forthcoming season and took us through to show us how good the pitch was looking . Makes a difference from the moany ginger burd who worked on the front desk before . ( apologies if said burd is your girlfriend/sister/mother unless you're from Dingwall and its all three )

Miss Day was giving me a power of abuse. Maybe cause I started off the conversation saying her tights clashed with her skirt ;-) cys

When's the euro package draw again?

I don't think saints have advised on when the draw will take place, only that the last day for season tickets being purchased and the ST holder being eligible for the draw is 4th July i.e. Tomorrow.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/pdf/SeasonTicket_13-14.pdf

Edited by Markinch Saint

I paid up on Saturday and Kelly said they were only a couple of hundred off last years total and miles ahead of where we were last season.

What's this years Guess timate

In excess of 1500? Unless someone can say how many new tickets have been bought and how many have not renewed it would be hard to say