2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Paid for mines today, rather nice receptionist said we should beat last years numbers no problem

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Phoned up and renewed mine and bruv's on Monday.

Edited by Markinch Saint

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Phoned up and renewed mine and bruv's on Monday.

:(

Just bought my season ticket this afternoon there were 3 or 4 people in front of me in the queue, and a couple after me.

was also told that the season tickets are selling very well indeed and there is still 5 weeks before the season starts.

so lets hope that that we can get over the 2thousand mark for a change.

cant wait for the new season to start coys.

Was up today getting my 2. Pitch looks mighty fine

Got mine as well .

Got to say the service was brilliant , even the kids commented on how nice the woman was , opened the main door for us as we approached , was happy/smiley , talked about forthcoming season and took us through to show us how good the pitch was looking . Makes a difference from the moany ginger burd who worked on the front desk before . ( apologies if said burd is your girlfriend/sister/mother unless you're from Dingwall and its all three )