Dundee Utd V Saints 24/8/13

Games like yesterday don't come along too often as managers will try and kill our game style. I think we will see this on Saturday and up at Aberdeen against Del. Unless Razor isn't fit, has to be the same team though. Its about time teams were worried about us.  

Games like yesterday don't come along too often as managers will try and kill our game style. I think we will see this on Saturday and up at Aberdeen against Del. Unless Razor isn't fit, has to be the same team though. Its about time teams were worried about us.  

what we have off the bench is great. I'm shouting for Caddis but that midfield is immense. Nigel on the bench at Tannadump and bring him on second half to rip them apart.

what we have off the bench is great. I'm shouting for Caddis but that midfield is immense. Nigel on the bench at Tannadump and bring him on second half to rip them apart.

Nigel has to start after that performance. Set us on our way with his goal and then destroyed their right back for the rest of the game. Saunders might never get over that mauling...he was almost asking to get sent off near the end.

Love it. Nigel has destroyed Saunders career in 90 minutes.

He might have. Saunders has always been a confidence player, and that confidence was rocked but all the injuries, to finally play first team football and get humiliated like that will take some getting over. Especially when your manager goes on to say some poor performers will be shoved out the door

Anyway I'm always nervous about trips to Tannadice. Especially when we could be considered favourites. GMS and Goodwillie shouldn't just be forgotten about, as despite the fact they aren't performing just now they will come into form at some point, hopefully it's not against us. I think we should win this, but I wouldn't be disheartened with a draw. Same 11 for me, can't see how we could be stronger

sometimes you have to set up differently home and away. I'll explain it more when I have time.

I think our best form of defence is attack.

We have a very solid back 4 and I think when we play too negatively we invite avoidable pressure onto them. Let the attackers do their thing

Surely top of the league if we win this, and 4 games in, that would not be one of those random top of the leagues you get in week one or two, but a proper of the league......if that makes any sense at all!  

Not really though, as Celtic will have a game in hand that could potentially put them top...but I get your drift.

Gunning getting sent off at the weekend was good. He always seems to play well against us