Shakhter Karagandy Vs Sellik

LethamChippy

I think it will be 3-1 to that lot!

but the good news is that will still be enough to see them OOT!  :razz:

That lot to win 3-1 is only priced at 9/1

Thought it would have been higher than that.

i was only one goal out

but hey, even in a thread about that lot...

its still all about the rangers

wonderful

It has to be worrying that "that lot" as you put it will be playing in Europe getting millions on the same nights as you are playing for the mighty Ramsden cup!!!

Now who will have the last laugh!!!

It's a poor mentality we have in this country - if we haven't heard of them, they can't be any good.  I wouldn't suggest for a moment that this team are any good, certainly in Champions League terms.  But they're no mugs either - certainly deserve more respect than our media would have you believe.

I accept the general point you're making, but made my Highland League comment after watching the first half of the first leg. They were pretty awful. Mebbee they got better - no Sky, so didn't see the  second leg. But only two of them are even in the Kazak squad.

I accept the general point you're making, but made my Highland League comment after watching the first half of the first leg. They were pretty awful. Mebbee they got better - no Sky, so didn't see the  second leg. But only two of them are even in the Kazak squad.

I honestly think the Minsk game should have been an eye opener for Saints fans. No great skill or talent anywhere in the team, but a completely different approach and mentality to the tie than Saints had.  Cynical, but unbelievably disciplined and committed to the cause.  I would say the same about last night's game.  They had a game plan, and it nearly worked.  Far too little respect given to foreign teams in my opinion.

no respect for foriegn teams, you say! we have many on here who put themselves out on an arm and a leg to follow Chelsea,Arsenal,Man utd etc....if anything we show far too much respect for foriegn teams, ah, we are all british!

Nah man, I meant the 'foreign teams we haven't heard of' thing mentioned above.

Never heard of them = Highland League standard is a dangerous and naive assumption

Pretty sure FC Minsk fans had never heard of St Johnstone before this year.

Edited by montrosesaintee

There are no Saints players in the Scotland squad.  Doesn't mean we can't get a result against Celtic though  :wink:

What a draw for the group stages. Barca,AC Milan & Ajax. Not many points there I would say.

I think that every year with Celtic.  I'm sure they won't lose more than one of their home games though.  Might manage 3rd in the group - stranger things have happened.

Well done 'Sellick' I say! Before I am accused of favouritism if Sevco had qualified I'd have congratulated them too!

One big reason?!?!?

SPFL clubs will each receive £150,000 on the back of 'Sellick's' qualification!

So, £40,000 for the Brittain fiasco, Lomas £60,000 £150,000... Can't be bad quarter of a mill in the bank!

COYS?!