Alan Mannus

glenrothes saintee

Just watched it on Sportscene and it was no more than handbags. The referee and his assistant muppets were wrong all afternoon. The 5 or 6 players who had their hands all over Mannus could easily have been cautioned but I never spotted any aggression/retaliation from our keeper. Colvin should be fined for his ineptitude.

Just watched it on Sportscene and it was no more than handbags. The referee and his assistant muppets were wrong all afternoon. The 5 or 6 players who had their hands all over Mannus could easily have been cautioned but I never spotted any aggression/retaliation from our keeper. Colvin should be fined for his ineptitude.

Whats more likley to happen though is he will be praised and Mannus will be given an excessive ban.

I find a lot of scottish football decisions dont make sense.

Edited by PerthSeany

Yeah, saw your post on match thread. Would seem I have been harsh on Mannus, and for that I will put my hands up. It doesn't mean that those who also thought he had committed the offence but applied school playground philosophy to support his actions (or as thought at the time) were right. However, if the series of events were as you described, then it sounds like he wasn't the protagonist I first though, and to that end did not deserve the red card or the level of criticism aimed at him

BTW Mannus never" started" the stooshie ,and I dont think he was the"Protagonist".either.LAUGH OUT LOUD

I will try and equal your manifold gibberish old bean.!LAUGH OUT LOUD...told ye.! get used tae it.! titter.guffaw.btw" croc" is a wee bit tempting I must admit.snigger.!

For the first time in my life punctuation has made my eyes bleed. I thought Ancient Saint was bad with his spaces before exclamation marks.

For the first time in my life punctuation has made my eyes bleed. I thought Ancient Saint was bad with his spaces before exclamation marks.

Another Inglish teechur.LAUGH OUT LOUD ye get the drift though .!or just another perth acadummy fp.I had a guid saint columbas education and can say three huner prayers flawlessly and withoot makin a mistake.LAUGH OUT LOUD p.s. Ya"  --  ..-  .--.  .--. . - -  

Edited by croc

I'm not. I moved here around 9 months ago. Horses and all. I make a good living in the import/export game. I chose to live on a farm with 1 neighbour within 700 acres and send my kids to a school with 70 pupils. Best decision I've made :wink:

I went to Oakbank Primary then the worst high school in Livingston. Spent my high school years playing Championship Manager including my entire study leave! Couldn't be arsed with school but at least I made the effort to learn to spell! Make of that what you will.

Edited by ryangordon86

I'm not. I moved here around 9 months ago. Horses and all. I make a good living in the import/export game. I chose to live on a farm with 1 neighbour within 700 acres and send my kids to a school with 70 pupils. Best decision I've made :wink:

I went to Oakbank Primary then the worst high school in Livingston. Spent my high school years playing Championship Manager including my entire study leave! Couldn't be arsed with school but at least I made the effort to learn to spell! Make of that what you will.

Too much info.! yer Horses must hae three legs if it took ye 9 months tae reach Oxton.LAUGH OUT LOUD anyway between you and Montrosesaintee I am sure my education as far as the english langooage goes will improve leeps and bownds.! p.s. are you any relation tae Alan Partridge?LAUGH OUT LOUD. sorry aboot yer "Optical Effusions old bean.!forgot to mention I used to attend Trinity College Glenalmond every day.....!!! then I got biined from my milkround..

Edited by croc

Ach. You must be the love child of Jordan and Joey Essex. I give up.

Things are looking up as far as my parentage is concerned as your "Dopplelganger"  Montrosesaintee said I was the love child of graham spiers and chick young yesterday after being annoyed aboot my punktuation just as you were/are.! it must be living in the neebourhood of sheep thing.!?I do however prefer your choice of Maw though, as far as feeding goes.!LAUGH OUT LOUD

Too much info.! yer Horses must hae three legs if it took ye 9 months tae reach Oxton.LAUGH OUT LOUD anyway between you and Montrosesaintee I am sure my education as far as the english langooage goes will improve leeps and bownds.! p.s. are you any relation tae Alan Partridge?LAUGH OUT LOUD. sorry aboot yer "Optical Effusions old bean.!forgot to mention I used to attend Trinity College Glenalmond every day.....!!! then I got biined from my milkround..

LAUGH OUT LOUD

That makes the postponed game last night less of a big deal - he would've been missing anyway.

Still, can we gamble on having just 1 senior goalie? I can see us bringing in a loan signing to replace him to be honest. I'd hate to see Zander recalled to sit on our bench when he's getting regular football at Queen of the South.