Alan Mannus

glenrothes saintee

Given that Sat. is our biggest game of the season (outside the european ones) its just as well it's Mannus that got the injury. Had it been Banks we would have really been in trouble.

Looking at it positively (if you can) at least Mannus will be here after the window closes and Banks is a competent keeper.

Personal insults being bandied about again.

If you don't like somebody and their posts please just ignore them rather than going down this route.

I have no objections to anyone having a pop at my posts or the way they are written -it shows a total appreciation of MOI and I thank them from the bottom of my Heart .

PS - Not good news for Mannus or Saints BUT we will survive. ( that was putting the post back on topic by the way !)

Edited by ancientsaint

Given that Sat. is our biggest game of the season (outside the european ones) its just as well it's Mannus that got the injury. Had it been Banks we would have really been in trouble.

Looking at it positively (if you can) at least Mannus will be here after the window closes and Banks is a competent keeper.

As I said on another thread, we have a cost-free replacement  - Tam Scobbie

Can you please leave this nonsense behind and stay on topic?

Personal insults being bandied about again.

If you don't like somebody and their posts please just ignore them rather than going down this route.

What did I miss? Something exciting? Did it get deleted?

its just as well it's Mannus that got the injury. Had it been Banks we would have really been in trouble.

Why is this this case!!!! surely if this situation had occured it would have led to Zander being recalled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by the mad referee

To try and get this thread back near topic as Alan is injured and there is limited resources available to get another experienced keeper in for cover why does Tommy no just don the gloves again.

He is not that much older than Banksie.

Isn't Tommy Wright 51? that's a bit much! He also retired due to injury to his knee so I think we would better with Hurst than Tommy! haha. 

Why is this this case!!!! surely if this situation had occured it would have led to Zander being recalled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply that had it been Banks, Mannus was already suspended for Sat and I'm not sure we can recall Clark.

Even if we can, its a big game to throw him into with little experience.

Simply that had it been Banks, Mannus was already suspended for Sat and I'm not sure we can recall Clark.

Even if we can, its a big game to throw him into with little experience.

I believe Saints could recall clark under the "Emergency" category which I am led to believe only operates for Goalkeepers - But we could also sign another keeper under this as well ( if I am reading the rules correctly -which no doubt someone will say I am wrong AGAIN )

I believe Saints could recall clark under the "Emergency" category which I am led to believe only operates for Goalkeepers - But we could also sign another keeper under this as well ( if I am reading the rules correctly -which no doubt someone will say I am wrong AGAIN )

That was my understanding of it also AS!!! but how does the Emergency recall only work for Keepers, thats the bit of the above I simply dont understand!!!!!!!