Motherwell Fc V St Johnstone Fc 01/01/14

stanley saint

Am no goin sadly. Babysitting duties. Reckon we'll pinch this with the odd goal in 3 or 5 - an open attacking game. Love to see Gwion start again - show Motherwell what they are missing without Humphrey and Ojamma.

Mannus

Miller/Dave Ando Frazer Scobbie

Gwion muzz MacDonald Croft Wotherspoon

May

I liked how Wotherspoon and Edwards swapped wings against Utd, mixing up Wotherspoon's range of passing and Gwion's pace. Effective.

Edited by montrosesaintee

If I'm sober enough to drive come Lunch time on the New Years Day I'll be driving through to Motherwell, planning on not going to overboard to celebrate they new year because I think this could be a good one and would quite like to go, hopefully a decent Saints crowd through.

Really fancied this game, but the wife is working New Years Day....me and Ben for £28 would be decent, but not paying another £13 for Millie

Was gonna say plenty of saints fans would take her in with them.

ps as long as she does nt have any pyro

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

I could take her in with me

I didn't think of that actually....get somebody who hasn't got a kid with them to take her in....

My other problem is transport...if I want the car, I would need to get the kids up in the morning at 7am and drive the wife to work.....

Wonder who is driving through from Edinburgh with room for me and two ankle biters