Motherwell Fc V St Johnstone Fc 01/01/14

stanley saint

I didn't think of that actually....get somebody who hasn't got a kid with them to take her in....

My other problem is transport...if I want the car, I would need to get the kids up in the morning at 7am and drive the wife to work.....

Wonder who is driving through from Edinburgh with room for me and two ankle biters

And if you can sort it out, they might even take the young lass in, pyro or no pyro ,

Really fancied this game, but the wife is working New Years Day....me and Ben for £28 would be decent, but not paying another £13 for Millie

Part of me agrees with you that £28 for me and my son is decent, it is a sign of just how expensive football is getting though, worth remembering that it will only cost a Motherwell fan £15 to take his kid to the same game at McDiarmid.

£41 for you to take yourself and 2 kids into Fir Park, £15 for a Motherwell fan to take himself and 2 kids into the family stand at McDiarmid for the return, massive difference.

I m starting to look more and more at the cost before going to an away game these days, nearly always got one ( often two ) kids with me.  

Dundee Utd away, much as I want to go, just not sure I m prepared to pay nearly £40 for me and my son to see.

If any other club were prepared to match our £15 for adult and 2 kids offer I would pretty much guarantee I d be there.   

Part of me agrees with you that £28 for me and my son is decent, it is a sign of just how expensive football is getting though, worth remembering that it will only cost a Motherwell fan £15 to take his kid to the same game at McDiarmid.

£41 for you to take yourself and 2 kids into Fir Park, £15 for a Motherwell fan to take himself and 2 kids into the family stand at McDiarmid for the return, massive difference.

I m starting to look more and more at the cost before going to an away game these days, nearly always got one ( often two ) kids with me.  

Dundee Utd away, much as I want to go, just not sure I m prepared to pay nearly £40 for me and my son to see.

If any other club were prepared to match our £15 for adult and 2 kids offer I would pretty much guarantee I d be there.   

You are entirely correct.....and does this sort of comparison ever get highlighted in the press, pointing out what a great initiative Saints offer to home and away supporters with kids? Does it feck.....yet, if Partick reduce the price of their pies by 5p they are all things great

I didn't think of that actually....get somebody who hasn't got a kid with them to take her in....

My other problem is transport...if I want the car, I would need to get the kids up in the morning at 7am and drive the wife to work.....

Wonder who is driving through from Edinburgh with room for me and two ankle biters

I'd also be happy to take either Ben or millie in for you. Unfortunately I'll be going from Bishopton and not Edinburgh.

Im going so let me know if you need me

Cregg being out is a real shame as I'd have liked to see us stick with similar lines from the United game. It's a big call but I think Scott Brown is most suited to playing the role Cregg filled and feel that's a better option than changing our shape. I don't expect Tommy Wright to go that way though. Dave Mackay is meant to be fit again but with two games in four days, I'd maybe save him for Dingwall. Not sure Wotherspoon has been at his best lately but away from home is probably a safer option than Hasselbaink and he has a vision that both the Dutchman and Edwards maybe lack.

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Davidson - Brown - McDonald

Wotherspoon - Edwards

May

Subbies: Banks, Mackay, Jahic, Croft, Hasselbaink, Fallon, Kane.

Nae trains from Glasgow :( If anyone is going from Glasgow and has a spare seat in their motor let me know :D

I'm going from Bishopton so might be able to pick you up on the way past Glasgow if you can't find anyone else. Depends where in Glasgow you are as I'll be going along the M74.