Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

all of these are decent excuses for a run of the mill league match but not the bloomin scottish cup semi final!

1 of the biggest matches in Saints history

I totally agree!!

But no matter how big or how small the effect, there will be one. The odd fan who has a soft spot for Saints who would have attended a 3pm kick off might just not bother cancelling his round of golf or busting a gut to find public transport that will get them their on time.

No matter what the team, what the match, early kick offs affect attendances.

Dundee Utd are getting charged £15 for seats behind the goals for their semi!

Bloody good prices if you ask me.. this 8k could happen with us all pulling together and promoting the absolute hell out of this one!

£5 for concessions and students :o

Edited by Saint.Justin

Bloody good prices if you ask me.. this 8k could happen with us all pulling together and promoting the absolute hell out of this one!

Yeah, i heard this too, apparently the Arabs are being offered the option of a ticket and bus deal for £25. Surely Saints can do this too and hopefully it will encourage a decent turnout.

Where did you see this?

24 March 2014
SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET ARRANGEMENTS

The club is pleased to announce details of the ticket arrangements for the William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final against Aberdeen at Ibrox Stadium on Sunday 13th April (12.45pm kick off)
The SFA have decided on a two-tier pricing policy with adult tickets costing either £15 or £23 and Saints fans will have the choice of either sitting in the lower tier of the Broomloan Road stand (behind the goal) or in the lower section of the Bill Struth Main Stand.

The prices are as followed:

BILL STRUTH MAIN STAND
Adults - £23 (no concessions)

BROOMLOAN ROAD STAND
Adult - £15
Concession - £5

Saints have initially been allocated over 5,000 tickets with more available if required and so it is not anticipated that demand will exceed supply. With that in mind, and for the convenience of supporters, it will be a general sale from the start.

The SFA have indicated a date this week when Saints should receive the tickets by and on that basis the sale shall commence at 9.30am this coming Friday and continue between 9.30am and 5pm each weekday thereafter. Tickets will also be available at the conclusion of next Saturday’s home game against Partick Thistle.

Wheelchair users and ambulant disabled are ask to contact the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office on 01738 455000.

Aberdeen supporters will be accommodated in other areas of Ibrox, namely the Govan Stand, Copland Road Stand and other part of the Bill Struth Main Stand

Having just fired out a few texts on the back of the announcement re the tickets, out of my small circle of those that would potentially have went, already I know of 3 or 4 that can't go as on holiday.

The game coinciding with the majority of school holidays and people taking Easter breaks could really impact on out attendance :sad:

I assume the Union Bears section will be getting a make over by the perth youth.

There will be a roaring trade in sticker sales at Perth High and the gammer over the next few weeks.

Great prices, and selling arrangement however Saints should have been the whole Broomloan stand.

I do prefer sitting looking at the pitch side on, but presume most fans will opt for Broomloan first?

Yeah, me too. If was just going without my son, I would have considered the £8 extra just to be alongside the pitch, but with no concessions in that stand, I am not paying an additional £18 extra for him

Having just fired out a few texts on the back of the announcement re the tickets, out of my small circle of those that would potentially have went, already I know of 3 or 4 that can't go as on holiday.

The game coinciding with the majority of school holidays and people taking Easter breaks could really impact on out attendance :sad:

Easter not until 18th April