Best Supported Town Or Village Outside Perth

Gshrek

Aye .....super "wee hodgie" had a massive set o' kahoonas....."..I remember him singing "violence is golden" on the bus home......as much as I hate the place nobody could dispute the level of support from a village!

As an auldie from the original Luncarty i travelled to quite a few games with the Stanley lads,crazy days back then. I remember a few lads from Pitlochry travelling to games same goes for Crieff and Blairgowrie. Oh and we cannae leave oot the Bankfoot mafia :wink:

As an auldie from the original Luncarty i travelled to quite a few games with the Stanley lads,crazy days back then. I remember a few lads from Pitlochry travelling to games same goes for Crieff and Blairgowrie. Oh and we cannae leave oot the Bankfoot mafia :wink:

I remember in the early McD years the Blairgowrie bus used to come through Stanley and pick us up at the Strathord.

Nobody from Crieff going?......what about Aberfeldy, Coupar Angus......there are plenty going from St Madoes and the Brig.......where are you Methven? Almondbank? FFS.....starting to sound like a certain Norwich owner? None the less every station within a 50 mile radius should be represented......particularly considering some of the journeys being navigated.....

Stanley has a few going to the final as does all the villages around Perthshire, the Two Tayside Hotel seven  seated taxis have even  been booked to go through, Not all Stanley residents though, Our party of 19 (and growing) is six Stanley strong. Was down Kinross, Milnathort   area yesterday and was thinking not heard of many from that area on here I do not think, Blairgowrie as well older generation was sanities/Dundee younger generation seemed to move more with the arabs /Dons. 

Crieff has got a no bad support, you see the number of cars that head back after a game in that direction there are a lot of older generation people you didn't realise even went to games, and even amongst the supporters of the other teams always a soft spot for the saints and a few will probably turn up on the day, along with folks from Comrie, Muthill etc

Nobody from Crieff going?......what about Aberfeldy, Coupar Angus......there are plenty going from St Madoes and the Brig.......where are you Methven? Almondbank? FFS.....starting to sound like a certain Norwich owner? None the less every station within a 50 mile radius should be represented......particularly considering some of the journeys being navigated.....

Bus going from Almondbank I believe.

Brilliant....a good number going from Luncarty.......keep them coming in......what about Dunning......Dunkeld ,Errol, BAlbeggie,.....surely Newburgh?, Guildton barmy army?.......Murthly? Forgandenny?

I'd bet every place you have mentioned will be represented.

Kinross/Milnathort suffers by being so central. Plenty Pars, Jambos, Hibees and of course Old Firm fans. Still a decent amount of Saints fans and I know personally of 15+ that will be there, sure there will be plenty more.

Brilliant....a good number going from Luncarty.......keep them coming in......what about Dunning......Dunkeld ,Errol, BAlbeggie,.....surely Newburgh?, Guildton barmy army?.......Murthly? Forgandenny?

Grapevine tells me there is a good few from Bridge of Earn going, I'll try and confirm numbers.

Going back to Stanley being a great supporter of the Saints,  I would probably agree- they would be up there. The Lennons and Moran Dynasty!

Great support, even if they are a bunch of nutters. Sort of drunken loud noisy relatives you know are going to cause a fight at the wedding but they are there when you need them in a tight spot.