Random Saints Related Questions

sleepless

If any of you see Dr Jones, I've PMd him about using some of his posts in my book, asking if he's okay with that and whether he wants his real name using. If you see him, could you ask him for me. Either he can PM me himself or perhaps you could on his behalf.

thanks in advance

Saints went two goals up in the match against East Fife mentioned above but they pegged us back before we went on to get the winner. A point would actually have been enough for us anyway though as Airdrie only drew at Morton. Pretty sure they shoved the East Fife fans in the corner of the West Stand and there were Saints fans in the North Stand that day.

According to BWP Johnny Pattillo moved in to "the managers house" when he started as PM in 1952 he offered to vacate it the next season because of the clubs financial situation. He was subsequently bought a caravan ! No mention in the book of it being sited within Muirton Park.

According to BWP Johnny Pattillo moved in to "the managers house" when he started as PM in 1952 he offered to vacate it the next season because of the clubs financial situation. He was subsequently bought a caravan ! No mention in the book of it being sited within Muirton Park.

It wis parked beside the big gate on the Dunkeld Rd ice rink end yes it was Johnny Pattillo the manager

Was it the streaker that managed to get to the gate at the car park and somehow managed to scramble over the top ?? Memory fading. 

That certainly happened at McDiarmid. Guy ran across the pitch, avioded a steward, climbed over tha gate and was eventually found by police hiding under a car in the car park.

• 2 weeks later...

That certainly happened at McDiarmid. Guy ran across the pitch, avioded a steward, climbed over tha gate and was eventually found by police hiding under a car in the car park.

That was a black guy with a wig against St Mirren when we were promoted to the SPL about 97.

Saints went two goals up in the match against East Fife mentioned above but they pegged us back before we went on to get the winner. A point would actually have been enough for us anyway though as Airdrie only drew at Morton. Pretty sure they shoved the East Fife fans in the corner of the West Stand and there were Saints fans in the North Stand that day.

Paul Ronald double if I mind right. Late winner from someone like Stevie Tosh.