The World Cup

Abernethy Saint

Iran v Nigeria is dreadful. Ref not helping by blowing for every tackle.Think they must have got the wrong game for match fixing in Scotland game.

By the amount off fecked up crosses, passes etc I wis wondering what's going on

Best world cup I can remember, and that's just the first round of games.  With very few draws, and a few minor upsets, the second round of games takes on much greater meaning than they could have done too.  

For example, England beat Uruguay (who were very poor) and Italy beat Costa Rica, we are set up for a winner takes all match between England and Costa Rica, which based on the first matches could be a very close match.  Lots of interesting potential outcomes across the groups like that.

Stonking game of football. What a shame Oooooosrtalia were in such a difficult group - would have walked some of the others.Had £25 on Holland to win just £6 profit. I have very, very empty bowels.

I guess you'll be staying in Nethy for the summer seeing your gambling beloved's holiday money away, as for your bowels hae a wander and see if you can find a fermer's field wie some veg make some soup that way you'll cover your erse two ways Beloved will luv you for the soup and she'll no ask you where the grocery money went. L.o.L