Lucerne Hq

Dave Ferg

the ref was a homer!! ;-)

Away and drink another beer and get over it. 

3-0 to FCL. In front of a crowd rumoured to be around 200 folks, St J started off as the better, fitter team, however, after expending all their energy in the first twenty mins, the power of the sun kinda got to them. After all, this is a race of people from Northern Europe where 15°C is classed as summer.

FCL went in at half time with a 2 goal lead and scored a third direct from a sensational

style corner. Yiz wur pumped. Danke. 

It was a good craic and thank you to all who played a part in organising it and making it happen.

Large group has tried Zone 5 and Legends and various problems ( prices / atmosphere etc ) so crowd currently in Anfield Sports bar near centre

Easily holds 300+ and owner has already discounted local beer ( 5F - eg compared to 8.50 plus tax Legends for Carlsburg) so suggestion is meet here

Roadhouse is 10chf for pint in late hours last night. Been to legends and zone 5 with no issues totally opposite view from lawman. In fact we were last standing saints in zone 5 last night. Best to take FCL advice and avoid ultras in zone 5 on match day. Although might pop in to say hello to the fans we met yesterday. Sound geezers.

The name rang a bell. Living in the past a bit though, no?

no.

we remember our heroes .we do have a history to look back on.

its a bit like saying  a pars fan is living in the past when he remembers they once played in the first division .thats the league below the spl.

or saying to a pars fan your living in the past remembering the glory days when you once were able to actually beat cowdenbeath.

get my drift dude.

ps good luck in yer game the day.

no.

we remember our heroes .we do have a history to look back on.

its a bit like saying  a pars fan is living in the past when he remembers they once played in the first division .thats the league below the spl.

or saying to a pars fan your living in the past remembering the glory days when you once were able to actually beat cowdenbeath.

get my drift dude.

ps good luck in yer game the day.

Lame attempt. Must try a lot harder next time.

Are Sion as good as Saints.

Yes, i'd say that Sion created more chances than Saints did. It was a scrappy game really with lots of fouls. Bloody typical of FCL to concede a goal right at the end of the first half. Again our #21 Dario Lezcano missed a sitter near the end of the game.  If we'd won today i'd be much more confident for Perth on Thurs. I would say that FCL had better chances on Thurs vs St J than they did today. 

Highlights (hopefully that works in Scotland)

Yes, i'd say that Sion created more chances than Saints did. It was a scrappy game really with lots of fouls. Bloody typical of FCL to concede a goal right at the end of the first half. Again our #21 Dario Lezcano missed a sitter near the end of the game. If we'd won today i'd be much more confident for Perth on Thurs. I would say that FCL had better chances on Thurs vs St J than they did today.

We were missing a few players and still managed a draw . Other Scottish fans would say Stevie May carried St Johnstone in games last season . FCL are about to find out why .

Yes, i'd say that Sion created more chances than Saints did. It was a scrappy game really with lots of fouls. Bloody typical of FCL to concede a goal right at the end of the first half. Again our #21 Dario Lezcano missed a sitter near the end of the game.  If we'd won today i'd be much more confident for Perth on Thurs. I would say that FCL had better chances on Thurs vs St J than they did today. 

Unfortunately could not get highlights to work.

I would have expected Sion to put in a better performance as further on in prep and also used to climate, however the result ended the same.

Agree with 246 above that Stevie May will make a difference on Thursday night but we have to be aware of FCL wing play.

Unfortunately could not get highlights to work.

I would have expected Sion to put in a better performance as further on in prep and also used to climate, however the result ended the same.

Agree with 246 above that Stevie May will make a difference on Thursday night but we have to be aware of FCL wing play.

The wing play was the whole reason Croft played rather than O'Halloran. To be stronger defensively