Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

I have it on good authority that Steve Brown will today release an Al-Qaeda style video. We will soon see that SaintGlenn72 has been taken hostage and had his fingers cut off to prevent any information being leaked on WAP. A similar fate will befall anyone who attempts to speculate about last night's Q&A.

Ok folks, have put together a breakdown of the infrastructure constantly referred to on WAP for your information. This info was made freely available last night at the Q&A last night. As the Chairman quite rightly alluded to, the stadium is now 25 years old and from a maintenance point of view should be maintained as an asset to a high level, both to satisfy the match day certification and also the customers. Happy to answer any questions.

Element Reason Cost £

CURRENT YEAR

General Stadium Maintenance Required £50,000

Reseed of main & training pitches Required £25,000

Renew Astroturf Required to gain Elite status £200,000

Remedials to Floodlights Required upgrade £25,000

New Website £10,000

New Scoreboard Replacement £25,000

AirCon Renewal Necessary replacement £10,000

£345,000

FUTURE PLANS

All Weather Floodlights Replacement £50,000

Fire Alarm Replace - obsolete £60,000

Laundry Equipment Replace - obsolete £25,000

£135,000

WISH LIST FOR STADIUM

Install Lift Main Stand DDA Enhancement £150,000

Tarmac Resurfacing 12acres to manage £500,000

£650,000

I was hearing last night from someone who I know who works at mcd there is an issue with our very expensive new astro turf.

It was laid while raining/wet and this shouldn't of been done and its apparently a "nightmare" to play on at the moment. I believe this is going to be rectified though. 

Anyone who has used it since it opened could probably confirm or deny that though. 

I was hearing last night from someone who I know who works at mcd there is an issue with our very expensive new astro turf.

It was laid while raining/wet and this shouldn't of been done and its apparently a "nightmare" to play on at the moment. I believe this is going to be rectified though. 

Anyone who has used it since it opened could probably confirm or deny that though. 

Has it actually been used I noticed a few events cancelled.

I've never met the Chairman and have no strong feelings either way towards him.  I do think the club had a poor close season in terms of pushing season ticket sales and preparation for this season.  I am hopeful that lessons have been learned there, we shall see....

If you think he is killing our club, why not go on a Rangers forum, or a Motherwell one.  Or speak to fans of Livingston, Gretna or Dundee about what 'killing our very club' means to them.

I'm not saying our board is perfect and always above criticism, just that maybe a bit of perspective is needed.

If you go on the Scottish football forum 'Pie and Bovril' there is a thread right now about Motherwell desperately trying to raise cash.  I've copied some of it below..