St Johnstone V Kilmarnock 18Th Oct 2014

Shibbydoo

Did I say that?I'm smug because high and mighty of this forum who know all and are never wrong are, well, wrong.

Well, yes. You thought we were going to be shit. You're now smug because you've been proven right. Don't think something like that is anything to be smug about to be honest.

Well, yes. You thought we were going to be shit. You're now smug because you've been proven right. Don't think something like that is anything to be smug about to be honest.

I do. I took a serious amount of pelters and shit for saying we'd be in trouble. Especially from self righteous wankers who know all and are always the "in the know" crowd, it's pleasing to see their seethe at the current situation.

As for the current situation, I'm as gutted as any one else about the dire situation were in.

Touch of class from McFadden today.

He had a wild shot in the warm up that hit my 8 year old in the head, she was crying and he came into the stand to say sorry and kissed it better.

Nice one Faddy :)

I saw that I think I would of been greeting too if it was me, it was going at some speed. Hope she is feeling better

I'm not too bothered if we don't do much in the next transfer window. It's not as if we have a great record of bringing in quality over the last few (though I wouldn't mind resurrecting one of last year's duds - *** Clancy - if he's fit now).

But - and I know there's an argument the other way - I'd like to see younger players get a shot of first team action at some point. Is Kitchen really that much of a step below our current centre backs? Isn't Dylan Easton worth 20 minutes of a game? Rave reviews in the development league and the guy made his senior debut nearly three years ago. 

Edited by Brogan

But he hasn't been proven right. We're 10 games into the season!

That's over a quarter of the season. We can't keep saying there's plenty of time to go...

Killie for example are 11 points ahead of us.

We shouldn't be worrying about top 6. Staying up is a must first.

Edited by PerthSeany

Utterly pathetic from everyone today. TW needs to stop mewling like the victim here and start ****ing managing, its his side out there putting no effort in, and its his team struggling to complete more than three passes before smashimg the ball aimlessly.Still no idea why we bought McFadden, all it means is we're stuck with him loitering up front contributing nothing except a few passes.The two goals we conceded were criminal yet again, our defence needs to wake the f**k up 

It's not often I've agreed with you lately but I agree with you about Tommy Wright. While the chairman shoulders some blame for what's happening, this team is still more than good enough to be playing better than that. That performance today, and indeed against St.Mirren two weeks ago is purely down to the management and players. Frazer Wright is still a far, far better option than Gary Miller in defence. That defence was criminal against St.Mirren and I was pretty resigned to another defeat when I saw TW was sticking with it.

Utterly pathetic from everyone today. TW needs to stop mewling like the victim here and start ****ing managing, its his side out there putting no effort in, and its his team struggling to complete more than three passes before smashimg the ball aimlessly.

Still no idea why we bought McFadden, all it means is we're stuck with him loitering up front contributing nothing except a few passes.

The two goals we conceded were criminal yet again, our defence needs to wake the f**k up

Where is TW mewling?

Where is TW mewling?

He was mewling constantly earlier on in the season about the lack of signings and the like. Its just bred a negativity around the club. He needs to focus on what we have and get it working again, this flat four in midfield pish has never worked for us without two hard working strikers, so why he suddenly thinks its the answer now is bizarre, even worse is that he's sticking with it despite it obviously not working for us. His team selections are verging on desperation stuff aswell.

Dreadful. Yet again, the opposition wanted it more than us and we can't defend. Magennis could've had 5 by half time.

Something is in dire need of changing. Analysis of Scottish samples from the last five UK YouGov polls for Westminster voting intentions also add to the pressure on Johann Lamont, with the SNP averaging support of 39 per cent – up 19 per cent on the 2010 result – while backing for Labour has fallen to 28 per cent – down 14 per cent on 2010. Since the referendum all the Scottish samples for YouGov polls have shown a consistent lead for the SNP in Westminster voting intentions.

I'm going to go lie down in a darkened room.

Who was he losing Kyle, I'm in Rhodes so missed it, was it Ando it Mackay who was getting lost?

Miller is a liability and we miss Mackay overlapping. Time to get back to Ando and Frazer with Cuptie and Brian as the back four and stick with them. Too much tinkering by Tommy without any tangible improvement. Squad are under performing big style and Tommy appears incapable at this time of changing things.

We will still stay up but bottom 6 this year.

Shit performance with no fight or hunger at all. While the board and management have to take some of the blame over the season the players simply didn't do enough or turn up today. I thought seeing the starting lineup that we'd have a good chance but despite starting well we again lost a silly goal and the confidence went from the side.

Defensively we've looked shaky and I'm starting to worry that the likes of Mackay and co are looking short of pace against most of the sides in this league. Midfield saw a decent game from Muzz and Lappin but Brown was again caught out of position a lot and Croft just seems to struggle to beat anyone. Graham lacked any decent service up front and while Faddy showed some flashes of skill he was selfish on a few occasions electing to shoot when a better option was on (e.g. the break in the 2nd half when Lappin was free).

Subs didn't help - Spoony did ok until asked to deliver a ball into the box. Don't agree with the booing he gets - sure a couple of shots went astray but at the time he had sod all in terms of an option to pass to. O'Halloran flatters to deceive and Caddis barely got a touch of the ball.

IMHO its time Tommy started looking to blood more of the youngsters - people might think they might not be ready but the likes of Dylan Easton cant do much worse than what we're seeing on the park.

Edited by templeofsaints

Not good today.

Just nowhere near good enough.

Don't think it's lack of effort necessarily but a lack of quality and certainly a lack of pace and any creative spark.

Nothing on the bench to change anything.

Left high and dry in the summer. We need to address it in January, there can be no excuses for not adding a wee bit of quality, something different and more importantly genuine competition for places.

Not good today.

Just nowhere near good enough.

Don't think it's lack of effort necessarily but a lack of quality and certainly a lack of pace and any creative spark.

Nothing on the bench to change anything.

Left high and dry in the summer. We need to address it in January, there can be no excuses for not adding a wee bit of quality, something different and more importantly genuine competition for places.

thats why we got mcfaden in to add quality to the squad

Shit performance with no fight or hunger at all. While the board and management have to take some of the blame over the season the players simply didn't do enough or turn up today. I thought seeing the starting lineup that we'd have a good chance but despite starting well we again lost a silly goal and the confidence went from the side.

Defensively we've looked shaky and I'm starting to worry that the likes of Mackay and co are looking short of pace against most of the sides in this league. Midfield saw a decent game from Muzz and Lappin but Brown was again caught out of position a lot and Croft just seems to struggle to beat anyone. Graham lacked any decent service up front and while Faddy showed some flashes of skill he was selfish on a few occasions electing to shoot when a better option was on (e.g. the break in the 2nd half when Lappin was free).

Subs didn't help - Spoony did ok until asked to deliver a ball into the box. Don't agree with the booing he gets - sure a couple of shots went astray but at the time he had sod all in terms of an option to pass to. O'Halloran flatters to deceive and Caddis barely got a touch of the ball.

IMHO its time Tommy started looking to blood more of the youngsters - people might think they might not be ready but the likes of Dylan Easton cant do much worse than what we're seeing on the park.

Thought Brown was left to control the midfield on his own. Muzz seemed to be just behind the strikers or in the box & Croft & Lappin were wide leaving Brown on his own.

I don`t think Easton was even on the bench today but I think he should at least be given a chance to show what he can do as he seems to be the only Saints player I have seen that can hold the ball to let others take positions & can play defence splitting passes.