Largest Selection Of Hot Toasties In Dumfries

ILOVETOASTIES

Hello Again Guys

Sadly, we are stuggling to find the Armadillo to fill one of our Toasy's

The Pig we use to look for truffles, has started to fly, thus now eating all Quail eggs found....

And even more upsetting the Elk (Or wapiti as we call her) ate all the Maple Syrup and has been bannished back to North America, Oh Deer.

However, that still leaves 212 Toasties to struggle through, Plus our Mega Roll which i forgot to mention.

Mega Roll - Cheese (Or Fried Tomato's), Slice, Slice, Bacon, Scone and Egg - £2.20

Haggis Mega Roll - Cheese (Or Fried Tomato's) Haggis, Slice, Bacon, Scone and Egg £2.20

The Utimate Mega Roll - 2 x rolls, 3 x Slice, 3 x Scones, 2 x Bacon, 2 x Fried Egg and either Cheese or Fried Tomato's - £3.60

Finally, I can't give refunds on a poor result, as i'd be chewing my arm off every saturday for half my trade.... Enjoy the day though if we see you or not.

Funniest pie/toastie story involves my old friend paul and shark. He was hit in the hair and puss by a pie flung from the segragation at east end park by some pars fan. Paul and shark was always imaculately turned out in hairstyle and clobber and he was never shy in reminding us how cool he was. He wasnt happy with pie and grease running down from his perfectly profured barnet on to his Armani top (Giorgio Armani top for him not the cheap Armani Jeans clobber that the rest of us lowlifes used to wear). I still can see his very unhappy face to this day. I think it was the same afternoon that slf, paul and shark persauded me it was a good idea to enter the pars end and wind them up (Rickardo bottled it and went in the saints gate). I think we lasted two minutes before being bundled in to the saints end. The good old days :cool:              

Funniest pie/toastie story involves my old friend paul and shark. He was hit in the hair and puss by a pie flung from the segragation at east end park by some pars fan. Paul and shark was always imaculately turned out in hairstyle and clobber and he was never shy in reminding us how cool he was. He wasnt happy with pie and grease running down from his perfectly profured barnet on to his Armani top (Giorgio Armani top for him not the cheap Armani Jeans clobber that the rest of us lowlifes used to wear). I still can see his very unhappy face to this day. I think it was the same afternoon that slf, paul and shark persauded me it was a good idea to enter the pars end and wind them up (Rickardo bottled it and went in the saints gate). I think we lasted two minutes before being bundled in to the saints end. The good old days :cool:

If Athens had been standing beside me with his big gob open things might have been different.

Does anyone remember the game at McD against Motherwell years ago? Sir Roderick of Grant ballooned a header over the bar way way up in the air. It went miles up. The whole stadium watched it going up and up, and then down and down......all except the wee fat lad at the front of the Ormond who was directly underneath, and about to tuck into a pie. The inevitable happened, and the ball hit him on the head, and smashed his face into the pie. The whole place was in hysterics. Funniest thing ever at a football game.

Pie stories.

My mate Billic (who is an occasional poster here) ate nine pies at half time at Tannadice.

Once there was a pie eating contest at half time (I think) at Muirton long ago. This guy was spewing the pies back up but kept eating more, so he was disqualified.

Keep the fat b****** away from Murrays or there will be none left for us ha ha ! Edited by Paul N Shark

Does anyone remember the game at McD against Motherwell years ago? Sir Roderick of Grant ballooned a header over the bar way way up in the air. It went miles up. The whole stadium watched it going up and up, and then down and down......all except the wee fat lad at the front of the Ormond who was directly underneath, and about to tuck into a pie. The inevitable happened, and the ball hit him on the head, and smashed his face into the pie. The whole place was in hysterics. Funniest thing ever at a football game.

Involving pies, perhaps.

Must be something funnier.

Funniest pie/toastie story imaculately turned out in hairstyle and (Rickardo bottled it and went in the saints gate). I think we lasted two minutes before being bundled in to the saints end. The good old days :cool:              

That's cause I was really shiting my self ya ****in prick.

Who was the Saints "player" caught coming out after half time stuffing the remains of his pie into his puss?

ejksjfc  funny enough that was what I was thinking about when pies and stuffing pies down their coupon, I think it was the Infamous Joe Ward.

Wille Broon eating the peh

Was at East fife if I remember......Legend

I was there, it was definitely at Bayview and it was definitely our future player-manager (and non-legend) Ian Gibson. It was a League Cup game on 24 Aug 1983 and neither Joe Ward nor Molly Broon had joined Saints at that stage - memory plays strange tricks on us all!

I was right beside the "tunnel" after half-time and could virtually hear Gibson munching as he waddled out.  Despite the cholesterol overdose, we managed to win 2-1.

The strangest thing of all is that I was recounting this very anecdote just last weekend!