Goodwin And Mcculloch

south inch

I have no real sympathy for Jim Goodwin and the way he conducts himself on a football field.  However, when I thought of him sitting in the Last Chance Saloon watching McCulloch elbowing and stamping his way through yet another game with  no more sanction than a yellow card I did feel a wee twinge.

Edited by south inch

Hmm, yeah, posting a meme of a yawn isn't tiresome when I say "West Coast Bias" but somehow people parroting "The The/Sevco/Zombie Rangers" hasn't got old after 3 years. Don't think so somehow. Get off your ****ing high horse.

So whats your take on yer man appealing his two match ban

I don't really have an opinion on Lee McCulloch outside of "he's probably Rangers best player".

McCulloch gets 2 game ban for stamping on an opponent.

Real hardman eh?

Thought that if you lost an appeal you got an extra game ban ?

He got two game ban added to punishment on the day. 0+2   is two McFadden  (red) 1+2 is three.I know what I think is the worst infringement.

I see McCulloch is contesting the ban..............................no doubt the compliance officer will come out with some statement along the lines of we now accept there was no malice in the incident. Its all a feckin joke if you ask me.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140102030536/dragonball/images/6/63/Saul-goodman-o.gif