Dundee Utd V Saints. Sat. 21St Feb

The ghost of Jim Morton

Collum is a terrible referee, but not biased against Saints. Remember him sending off two Killie players against us, both of which were exceedingly soft. He's unpredictable, but not a reason to expect defeat.

'mon

I think he's biased against keeping 22 players on the pitch to be honest.

I'd say he's quite predictable, given half a chance he will bring the red card out 100% of the time.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3396

whats the saints top framed behind cuptie?

Its supplied by Xara, and its nothing like any top we've played with regularly, the fact its framed means it must b something special. Since its Xara it must have been something between 1997 and 2007.

Looks like Andos testimonial top

Nah, that was all white with blue trim.

Ghostie have you changed your mind?

What can I say, I am an addict. It wasn't that I didn't want to go, it was a timescale thing. Need to be back home  quickly as I have Andos dinner and  didn't think I could do it. Now I   think I can. I have now got a lift sorted :laugh: ...COYS

If Saints stop the ball to Ciftci on the left and limit Dixon's chance of going forward then United are goosed. Butcher, Paton and Rankin as a midfield three means United will get absolutely nothing from deep.

Edited by ODAB

St Johnstone: Mannus, Mackay, Wright, Anderson, Easton, Millar, Lappin, Wotherspoon, O'Halloran, Kane, MacLean.

Subs: Swanson, Scobbie, Banks, McFadden, Miller, Brown, Croft.

Dundee United: Szromnik, McGowan, Dillon, Fojut, Dixon, Butcher, Paton, Rankin, Dow, Ciftci, Anier.

Subs: Muirhead, Cierzniak, Erskine, Telfer, Connolly, Spittal, Spark.