Dundee Utd V Saints. Sat. 21St Feb

The ghost of Jim Morton

Yeh, that was the original chant , (that I joined in ) from the back of the stand and seemed to change as the game wore on..

But hey ho, who's caring if my hearing is not as sharp as it was 30, 40, 50, 60, or 70 years ago.

Can't remember in recent ?  times, the outcome of a game between the two teams being so sure, as Saints outperformed them in every department.

Think that was the most pleasing aspect, apart from the final score.

Roll on the top six 

(in reply to Random post 94 )

Edited by HOODLUM65

Graham wasn't dropped, it was down to the loan agreement between the clubs.

I know... But I think he takes a lot of stick, I wouldn't slag him openly but my heart sank when he came on at QOS. Not the best feeling to have from a sub...you want the sub to be able to change the game for you & I never get that feeling with him. The Celtic game however for the wee while he was on he looked ok. I came to the conclusion he is one of the many players who only turn up for 'big' games. (I don't mean Saints just in general)

Muzz and Swanson enjoyed the result anyway!

11000508_929490420418058_556704068206045

:LAUGH OUT LOUD:  Dat Face!

Glad we're re-establishing the Loft aspect of the club, since May and Hasselbaink left we've not had any regulars.

Just realised its time stamped for the Friday...

Edited by RandomGuy