Saints V Dundee. Sat 11Th April 2015

We'll know by 4.45pm on Saturday. If we beat Dundee, we are in the top 6. If we drop points against them, and if Hamilton beat Dundee United, we are in the bottom 6.

Not strictly true, if we draw and Hamilton win we'd be waiting on Dundee to play Celtic where Dundee would need to get a point to get in top six.

To be honest obvious money aside I wouldn't be too dissapointed to be in the bottom 6 and finish 7th.

Let's face it 4th is probably a step too far for us and we could quite easily do what we did previously and loose all our top 6 games. Whereas in the bottom half 4 out of the 6 teams could really be in a dogfight for second bottom and could make for some Interesting games.

IF we make top 6 it will be a 3 way fight between us United & Dundee. for 4th.

Bottom 6 will be a boring disaster.

Edited by Cagey

How many of you guys are coming?

We will be with 9 persons. It will be a father son trip, taking our fathers on a football trip. We all hate the modern football and hope to find still some of the traditional football culture with the saints! 

It starts good with the fact that we can purchase our tickets at the gate without any clubcard or registration!

Could anyone confirm that the supporters club is located on the address as stated below:

11 Barossa Street

From what time will it be open on Matchdays and will we be allowed in as non member?

PS: I already apologize if my message is posted a few times but for some reason I don't see my last messages been posted so I tried a few times.....

pubs are open in the city centre from 11am, the club is 5min walk from city centre but wont get busy until 12.30 onwards.

I suggest having a few in the pubs around town before heading to the club around 12.30/1pm, (that way you can sample some nice bars before the club).

Yes, you have the correct address. Club opens at 11am and non members are welcome. They run a coach from club up to and back from the stadium for a small fee. I advise you to call 01738 628391 around lunchtime today to put your names down for seats on the coach. If coach is full then plenty taxis to get there. It will be a brilliant atmosphere and I just hope we can play some good football for you. We have been waiting. Enjoy.

Thank you all for all the advice! Looking forward to the game and the Pints and atmosphere in the club! 

As we understood is dundee fc your biggest rival is this just to be explained that they are located not far from Perth or does it has a wider background? 

Is the rivalty with dundee united less for example? 

I have a feeling someone is at the capers

I don't know what this expression means but it doesn't sound possitive. Should the question been asked differently? 

I just wanted to understand more about the importance of the game we are going to visit.

Thank you all for all the advice! Looking forward to the game and the Pints and atmosphere in the club!

As we understood is dundee fc your biggest rival is this just to be explained that they are located not far from Perth or does it has a wider background?

Is the rivalty with dundee united less for example?

nah they're both as bad as each other and go by the name of coags or coagies. On a hot summers day you can actually smell Dundee from Perth and it's Abraham Lincoln. Having visited Amsterdam a few times I hope you are bringing some of the ladies with you from your fine establishments about the docks. Have fun.

nah they're both as bad as each other and go by the name of coags or coagies. On a hot summers day you can actually smell Dundee from Perth and it's Abraham Lincoln. Having visited Amsterdam a few times I hope you are bringing some of the ladies with you from your fine establishments about the docks. Have fun.

Haha unfortunately it will be our retired fathers this time who we will bring..... 

We plan to kum from Hellas for saint john versus donedee. Do you have "capers" for salad. Is any taverna open before match starts so we can smash some plates as this will be good luck to saint john. Airline company is being stupid so which shopping center we can buy flares for the match ?           

Apperently a former forum member made you suspicious on any new members here so it won't make sense to post again. 

Looking forward to the trip and maybe see some of you in the supporters club before the game. 

Enjoy the match, mate. Should be a decent atmosphere, even if the quality of football might not be too impressive at the moment.

I look forward to an update from supporters club patrons as to whether a large group of dutchmen is present on Saturday. I genuinely hope there is....

I watched Ajax draw 2-2 with NEC Nijmegen in Amsterdam Arena reasonably recently so would be nice to know someone has done the return trip, other than 101/Chris Iwelimbo