Saints V Dundee. Sat 11Th April 2015

A 4-1-3-2? Too complicated :P

And yeah, I remember Kane against Aberdeen causing them absolute chaos and commenting about how much we've missed a player whos willing to chase everything and get in behind, pretty sure it was Celtic he came on against early on and changed the game for us aswell. Funny how quickly Ive forgotten my own thoughts. So yeah, maybe a Graham/Kane partnership with midfielders allowed to push on would be the best option. We finished with that sort of tactic against Accies, with Graham staying in the box while Kane drifted about more and tried to link it, sort of reminded me of Deuchar and Jacksons partnership a bit.

FIFA merchants can call it what they like but it's a 4-4-2 to an auld chunt like me ha ha.

I forgot Kane and Graham got six and a half minutes together, less McGoverns 5 and a half of time wasting but I'd definitely like to see them together for a whole game.

Aye, Kane was excellent against Aberdeen, and has played pretty well in every game he's started. If we're serious about beating Dundee on Saturday we need to think about using what we have at our disposal instead of hoping for a cautious 1-0 win.

Personally I'd have Millar sitting with three in front, probably O'Halloran, Wotherspoon and Caddis/Croft/Lappin with Kane and Graham in attack.

From what we have seen of Kane he's excellent at running througb the lines and between bodies and the type of flick ons Brian Graham wins he'd probably thrive. I don't think they have played up front together at all yet but I'd like to see it.

Yeah,definately Graham & Kane up front. Kane unsettles defences. From what I saw of County game their central defenders were never troubled & were also able to come up field.

Yeah,definately Graham & Kane up front. Kane unsettles defences. From what I saw of County game their central defenders were never troubled & were also able to come up field.

Without a doubt. We're just too slow and predictable otherwise. Ruffle a few feathers, we're bound to get rewards. If we don't, at least we tried.

Sleepless.......Im sorry.......but you're banned from attending. It's as simple as that ☺

I've taken my girlfriend to about eight or nine Saints games. We've lost all but one, which we drew, and shes only even seen one goal, scored by Brian Graham  :lol:  I'm refusing to take her to any more games since we always lose, but Id feel terrible if the only goal she celebrated in her life was a Brian Graham one.

Only problem with Kane has been his lack of goals/goal threat.

Although I suppose that extends to the whole side so its pretty unfair to hold that against him in retrospect.

Can't disagree in that he needs to add a wee goal here and there but his presence is a pain in the pus for defenders and ultimately gives others a wee bit more space.

I've taken my girlfriend to about eight or nine Saints games. We've lost all but one, which we drew, and shes only even seen one goal, scored by Brian Graham  :LAUGH OUT LOUD:  I'm refusing to take her to any more games since we always lose, but Id feel terrible if the only goal she celebrated in her life was a Brian Graham one.

get another girlfriend

This oddly is all ticket for the away support :S

What's odd about that? Very hard to predict their support for this, could be anything, better getting numbers beforehand so we aren't left with the ridiculous scenarios we had for a few of their visits in the first division.

What's odd about that? Very hard to predict their support for this, could be anything, better getting numbers beforehand so we aren't left with the ridiculous scenarios we had for a few of their visits in the first division.

Because they aren't going to sell out the North, Ormond and the corner of the Main Stand so no need for tickets.