Alashkert - Yerevan Travel

Brogan

Safely home after a 17 hour journey. I will remember the stunning women of Yerevan - long dark hair, high cheekbones, almond eyes - I never saw so much beauty in the one place.

Ye've obviously never been tae Murthly then :wink:

Edited by chips

Finally catching up with some sleep, hadn't slept since Wednesday really. Fantastic trip and so good to meet some cracking Saints fans, as you probably know my travel plans were a nightmare, this was caused entirely by British Airways leaving Edinburgh an hour late and then having do stopping ramp at Heathrow to get off the plane. We say on the Tarmac at Heathrow for 45 mins. I missed my connection flight to Moscow by ten mins.

So myself and Jamie had the pleasure of each other for 11 hours in Heathrow till the next flight, we eventually got into Yernevan 4 hours before KO. Hopefully I'm getting a good compensation for the problems.

Other than that a fantastic trip to an interesting city where the women are gorgeous and the history is spectacular, the game is the game but it's another notch on a place I'll probably never see again.

Few things learned I'll never fly British Airways ever again. Going first class is defiantly the way to travel,

Took me 33hours to get there eventually and 28 hours back.

Thanks to the Saints fans we met., I really enjoyed the company.

Edited by Saintly Child