Saints Vs Real Sociedad 12/07/15 (N)

David123

Don't get the Lappin hate here. I'm a big fan and I'll defend him, but there's no point since it would appear WAPs found it's new hate midfield figure since Gary Mac has left.

Lappin hate? Really? That your P&B tinted specs on again ;)?

I think most are saying they like Lappin but think Craig is better. Lappin is good. Craig, in the same position has a better record.

Brad McKay is going to be a big player for Saints.

He's a Footballing defender by the way based on the 2 and a bit games I've seen him play for Saints.

Liam Craig did well. As did McCabe, without being outstanding.

I too am excited about Mckay looks very comfortable on the ball and took his goal really well  the other night but cant help thinking he went awol costing us our place in europe

Don't get the Lappin hate here. I'm a big fan and I'll defend him, but there's no point since it would appear WAPs found it's new hate midfield figure since Gary Mac has left.

F**king nonsense.

People are stating that Craig is better, I haven't seen ONE person call Lappin horse. Craig is also younger, but he can't be any good cos he was rubbish at Hibs, right?

McKay could be a really good football playing defender, but as said above will have to improve his concentration levels, what I have seen so far in both Euro games gets caught out too often, but got age on his side to learn from experienced pros like Fraser and Ando. But can't help but feeling if they two hadn't went off injured we would still be in Europe.

Also like Liam and know he will always give his all, but the team really needs some more pace in the midfield and out wide, or we are in for another season of grinding out single goal wins

Good to see Craig Thompson get a wee run - got high hopes for him altho sure he was a full back in U-20's games I saw - always caught the eye

Was never a huge Liam fan (until final 6 months with us) but thought he did pretty well yesterday. Blended staright in.

Knew a few of the Sociedad names so definitely over the whole game I reckon most of their 1st team were on the park.