Saints v Accies 12/9/15 ko 1500

rik2304

Hoping Tommy shows some intent with his team selection. The team he names today, if we win, could be the team we see most regularly this season. We have had the international break to gather our thoughts and we have pretty much a full squad to choose from. I hope we see something like:

Mannus

Fisher Ando Mackay Scobbie

Davidson Millar

O'Halloran Maclean Wotherspoon

Cummins

I dont think Joe has done enough to merit keeping his place with a new right back now onboard and worth a crack. I think Eastie has been below par and needs a game or two on the bench. Ando and Cuptie our strongest centre back pairing.

Muzz and Millar the best two midfielders at the club, Liam and Lappin need to be squad players... Too slow, uncreative and predicable. Hence why, although poor of late, we should persevere with Wotherspoon as MOH and Wotherspoon are the only two players in the entire squad that can beat a man.

We need Macca to link the midfield to attack and Cummins deserves his place purely on the goals he has scored so far, if Sutton starts today I will be dissappointed.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Hoping Tommy shows some intent with his team selection. The team he names today, if we win, could be the team we see most regularly this season. We have had the international break to gather our thoughts and we have pretty much a full squad to choose from. I hope we see something like:

Mannus

Fisher Ando Mackay Scobbie

Davidson Millar

O'Halloran Maclean Wotherspoon

Cummins

I dont think Joe has done enough to merit keeping his place with a new right back now onboard and worth a crack. I think Eastie has been below par and needs a game or two on the bench. Ando and Cuptie our strongest centre back pairing.

Muzz and Millar the best two midfielders at the club, Liam and Lappin need to be squad players... Too slow, uncreative and predicable. Hence why, although poor of late, we should persevere with Wotherspoon as MOH and Wotherspoon are the only two players in the entire squad that can beat a man.

We need Macca to link the midfield to attack and Cummins deserves his place purely on the goals he has scored so far, if Sutton starts today I will be dissappointed.

Tommy said yesterday that he doesn't expect Ando to start, so I'd expect the back 4 will be Fisher McKay Scobbie and Easton.  Personally I'd like to see MacKay in for Scobbie.  Apart from that I can't argue with your logic.