The I suppose we should have a Euros thread thread

Abernethy Saint

If it happens it will be a semi-final.  I think, reading charts with one finger I might have gone down the wrong driel.

Looking at my wall chart right now, Germany will play either Spain or Italy in the quarters.England to play France IF they beat Bejams in the quarters and then Ger/Spa/Ita in the Semi.

Could be an England v Wales final...

England suffering from not having to play a decent team in whole competition.

No, England suffering from being a group of admittedly very talented players who cannot play as a team. I said at the outset of this tournament that England did not have the mentality to win it that was proven tonight.

Thats being a tad charitable. They have not played well for years.

Woy off to the labour exchange. Rooney;s last game for England?

The way he played tonight you would have thought he wanted Roy sacked.

Last game for England. Yes.

No, England suffering from being a group of admittedly very talented players who cannot play as a team. I said at the outset of this tournament that England did not have the mentality to win it that was proven tonight.

That's the thing though, because they play in the over inflated Premiership, with ridiculous  transfer fees, there is a belief they are world class players. They clearly aren't

Ali, Kane, Sterling, Sturridge and others done next to **** all the whole competition. 

They look good playing in teams stuffed full of foreigners, but, even those English club sides are getting found out at European level

Fantastic

TV panel trying to work out what went wrong - easy you're SHITE!!

PS If The The ever get into Europe can we have them refereed by tonight's guy.  Made the sign of the cross at the final whistle.

Saw that! Just imagine that at the end of an OF game!

Your comments are what is at the bottom of many of Scottish football's (old firm related problems), that SHOULDN'T matter one little bit and SHOULD not be a talking point.