Who is responsible?!

rik2304

yeah looked pretty realistic on wed but last season the upper tears were shut an still had 50k plus

Celtic take it to an extreme but most clubs start by counting all season tickets sold, so that is the base attendance, then they can include as many or as few of the rest....be that paying punters, freebies, press, vips etc.

I know one club that give out 300 season tickets to kids in the local schools, and those tickets, regardless of if the kids show up, are counted each week.

It's not a big deal.... (think we agree!) just saying, the crowds at McD might be low by comparison to some others, but we also don't know that the others are being as judicious as Saints.

Edited by MySpazz
300 not 4300 as i put!

Saints deserve credit for this video. having a laugh and not take things too seriously whilst getting the message across that they are actively trying to get more support on board. Very similar to the videos Chris Millar posted prior to some of our Euro fixtures where they also gained extra attention from the media.

Good deal for the tenner shirt for those who grabbed them.. think it was more aimed at kids though as waited for 20 mins from about 2.15 for there to be no adult shirts or shorts left in the East, a few kids tops were on offer... decided I hadn't  waited for nothing so I bought 2 pairs of socks, £1 each.   Good PR and attraction for fans but adult shirts must of been in low quantities. Not overly bothered just means I don't sport it playing fives and I'll buy a case of beer with the tenner.  

Great result. 3-0. All the goals in the Ormond end... perfect for the fans behind the goal.

Guest ScottMann

"From speaking to families in the Ormond Stand I know a lot of them were coming for the first time so I hope they've enjoyed the matchday experience and will want to come back to McDiarmid Park again soon. We'll be in touch with a lot of them next week to get some important feedback."

Delighted to read these bits from Ross, especially about the follow up. Looks like they're finally learning.

"From speaking to families in the Ormond Stand I know a lot of them were coming for the first time so I hope they've enjoyed the matchday experience and will want to come back to McDiarmid Park again soon. We'll be in touch with a lot of them next week to get some important feedback."

Delighted to read these bits from Ross, especially about the follow up. Looks like they're finally learning.

To be fair Roddy did follow up lots of fans that went to the cup final,