Player contracts and transfers

David123

We cannot compete with the financial clout of the Mighty Dee -they are very very interested in jason.

Teams like Coventry City are interested, we dont stand much of a look in!

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22330/coventry-target-scotland

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

apparently we want to sign qpr youngster michael doughty

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/16213/8423502/St-Johnstone-close-in-on-QPR-youngster-Michael-Doughty

also with beattie gone i hope we can push on wither either getting vigurs (or another left mid) or another striker

has stevie may extented his loan or can we recall him, would rather get him back than another player in

There is a Hibs fan on Pie & Bovril saying Weatherspoon is coming to us. He says reliable source however Hibs fans there often talk a lot of mince. If they need to free up funds for their millions of reported new signings it may be true. Only if Beattie's leaving leaves us enough cash though. Would guess Craig would also go now.

Doughty and Wotherspoon in with Pawlett, Craig and Beattie out? Wouldn't be the worst news in the world. We'd obviously miss Craig, but Wotherspoon would more than make up for losing Pawlett IMO.

Is there anything in the Wotherspoon rumour other than the fact he supports Saints? Seems to be linked fairly regularly. Agree that he would be a good signing and is the direct kind of midfielder that would add something to the team.

If the source is a Hibs fan on Pie and Bovril however we can be certain it won't happen. I'd suggest they are not that well informed. Liam Craig had 15 medicals before signing a pre contract agreement for example.

david wotherspoon contract up at the end of season i say bring him home

He's in discussions with Hibs about a new contract.

Talks have stalled and Hibs are on the verge of signing Scott Robertson. Claros is also in talks about joining permanently next season. So Wotherspoon is being pushed further down the pile. There was also a rumour about us signing Lewis Stevenson but thats balls

There is a Hibs fan on Pie & Bovril saying Weatherspoon is coming to us. He says reliable source however Hibs fans there often talk a lot of mince. If they need to free up funds for their millions of reported new signings it may be true. Only if Beattie's leaving leaves us enough cash though. Would guess Craig would also go now.

Most Hibs fans on Pie and Bovril are useless despite what they claim. They all recycle rumours from Hibs sites and use it as their own. Isaiah Osbourne (the poster) is the worst for it

And we're definitely losing the two Davidsons and Craig this Summer, with Beattie also leaving we'll surely bring in a few more alongside Brittain

Is there anything in the Wotherspoon rumour other than the fact he supports Saints? Seems to be linked fairly regularly. Agree that he would be a good signing and is the direct kind of midfielder that would add something to the team.

If the source is a Hibs fan on Pie and Bovril however we can be certain it won't happen. I'd suggest they are not that well informed. Liam Craig had 15 medicals before signing a pre contract agreement for example.

Well hes a Perth lad. Didn't saints also have him as youngster and deem him not good enough? Do you think he would want to come back?

Talks have stalled and Hibs are on the verge of signing Scott Robertson. Claros is also in talks about joining permanently next season. So Wotherspoon is being pushed further down the pile. There was also a rumour about us signing Lewis Stevenson but thats balls

Most Hibs fans on Pie and Bovril are useless despite what they claim. They all recycle rumours from Hibs sites and use it as their own. Isaiah Osbourne (the poster) is the worst for it

And we're definitely losing the two Davidsons and Craig this Summer, with Beattie also leaving we'll surely bring in a few more alongside Brittain

i remember reading in four four two that lewis stevenson was a saints youth player? would he want to come back?

i remember reading in four four two that lewis stevenson was a saints youth player? would he want to come back?

Nah Stevenson joined Hibs at the age of 14 seemingly, after being born in Kirkcaldy. He never featured for us.

Oddly enough I looked up Wotherspoon. There's no record of him playing for our youths, all I found was that he was part of Celtics youth set up until 2006/07 when he moved to Hibernian, at the age of 16. He was born in Bridge of Earn is a Saints fan though