Player contracts and transfers

David123

I imagine Sutton will leave not even in squad today had little game time this season hopefully Liam gets tied up done enough over past month or so to see he is starting to get some form back and would like lappin and brown kept lappin does a steady job when required and brown has potential there showed it in the Celtic game see what next week brings imagine that is when we will find out

Think Doyle will be away or he would have played today.

Would like Liam to get another contract but would allow Lappin to go to make way for another.

Think Brown should get another year as I think there is a player there but as he wasn't playing today it looks like he is away.

Stutton has to be persuaded to move on.

Likewise Brad.

I think Lappin will be away esp with Coulson coming in. Would keep Craig and Brown esp if the alternative is Paton. Sutton will be offloaded - weren't St Midden interested in him at one point so could possibly be part of a deal for Mallan?

St Mirren are never, ever, going to accept a player in exchange for part of a fee for Mallan. As far as we all know we've absolutely no interest in him anymore.

We saw Krachunov outside Tynecastle yesterday not long after final whistle....looked a tad pissed off so I'm guessing he wont be staying.Hasnt had much of a chance but tbh Liam Gordon looks a great centrehalf and had a fantastic debut. Think Tommy will keep Craig as he got a tremendous ovation anytime he came near our fans. Also think that we will add to the squad without losing two many....Out for definite will be Sutton and Brad but hope Broony and Lappin stay.

If we go downt the route of the past few seasons, you would have thought the club will look to get these young lads on loan in the Championship for next season. Someone like a Dunfermline would be ideal.

Agree about the loan (esp for Hunter who needs 6 months or so) but Pars will probably be too big a club since they'll have aspirations of challenging at the top.  More likely to be QoS or Morton possibly.

Official site confirms that Lappin, Brown, Krachunov and Doyle have been released...and John Sutton has been made available for transfer or loan.

Martinyuk, Greg Kerr, Bradley Sinclar and Jordan Millar released from the U20s.

No mention of Craig, so presumably he's been offered a new deal.

Still cant believe we have got rid of Brown, how long did we sign Sutton for.

2 year deal last summer, so he's got a year left.

He's been linked with Raith Rovers, St Mirren and Queen of the South... or he certainly was in January. I can see him going out on loan or being 'mutually terminated' at the end of the summer window.