St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

and for the "it's my season ticket seat and I'll be complaining if someone is in it"

GTFO

Proper curtain twitching po-faced carry on that is..... 

Well no, I have a special reason for sitting where I do, so if some overweight middle aged weirdo thinks I'm a "snowflake" for wanting to sit in a seat I've paid for, then so be it.

As I say, I fully expect someone to be in my seat tomorrow because that's just what folk are like, and inevitably it'll be my fault for the issue that causes somehow.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Well no, I have a special reason for sitting where I do, so if some overweight middle aged weirdo thinks I'm a "snowflake" for wanting to sit in a seat I've paid for, then so be it.

As I say, I fully expect someone to be in my seat tomorrow because that's just what folk are like, and inevitably it'll be my fault for the issue that causes somehow.

What if they are a young fit boxer with a mean look about them :) (

I get that people are very possessive about their seat (folk who sat with relatives they've lost or whatever). 

Edited by MySpazz

1 minute ago, MySpazz said:

What if they are a young fit boxer with a mean look about them :)

I get that people are very possessive about their seat (folk who sat with relatives they've lost or whatever). 

I'd get kicked in by a 90yo granny tbf, so I won't be able to do much.

Just be shite if it happens, not been to a game with my dad for about 2 years so I bought us season tickets specifically so we can sit together in the seats we've used for 10+ years for moments like this. He's had a shite time of it this year so I don't want us to spend the start of the game walking around looking for seats.

Just now, RandomGuy said:

I'd get kicked in by a 90yo granny tbf, so I won't be able to do much.

Just be shite if it happens, not been to a game with my dad for about 2 years so I bought us season tickets specifically so we can sit together in the seats we've used for 10+ years for moments like this. He's had a shite time of it this year so I don't want us to spend the start of the game walking around looking for seats.

Hahaha, Honestly, totally get it..... i just love how possessive people get over something so immaterial to everything. First game in two years, i'd stand on the hill at this point :)
Be great to be there, other than the far end of the east stand i reckon everyone will be in the right seats :)

As far as the someone ‘sitting in my season ticket seat’ goes.  It happens from time to time during the normal season.  As there are usually plenty of empty  seats around my seat I would just find the closest one available.  In the case of this game if people sit where they like on other peoples seats it will cause bedlam and I really just want to enjoy every minute of the experience opposed to fight for my seat.

Edited by slambrother

15 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Hahaha, Honestly, totally get it..... i just love how possessive people get over something so immaterial to everything. First game in two years, i'd stand on the hill at this point :)
Be great to be there, other than the far end of the east stand i reckon everyone will be in the right seats :)

I agree.

also I wonder if hospitality is open and how they qualified to get in.I never saw it advertised.

of course there’s always a price to get that Tory council onside is opening up the stadium.I wonder , maybe bought off for a prawn sarnie ?

1 minute ago, slf said:

I agree.

also I wonder if hospitality is open and how they qualified to get in.I never saw it advertised.

of course there’s always a price to get that Tory council onside is opening up the stadium.I wonder , maybe bought off for a prawn sarnie ?

"UEFA RED ZONE"

5 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Anyone know if the food kiosks are open tomorrow ?. Lots of folk will be coming straight to game because of work,traffic and big crowd.

Will they have enough staff to man all those stands.

Will they have enough steak & chorizo pies ?.

They were open for Motherwell so I assume so, some were card only others were cash from the information I read.

When have Saints ever had enough food to satisfy demand? 

19 minutes ago, Broggy Man said:

No Marking is not Rooneys thing

Indeed. However CD must therefore decide how to manage their left side (which appears their most potent avenue with the dutchies). MOH to try to tie up v Anholt when they have possession (or whatever his name)? Be interesting as to Galatasaray's tactics. Cagey first half hour from both teams. Losing an early goal to them would make it bloody tough because they'll time waste to hell.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

16 hours ago, mainstand said:

For starters i might have a season ticket but i dont know what seat i will be in on Thursday as my seat is in the red zone. Am I complaining no as I think it will be sorted by th club and have been told they will issue details in due course. 

Life is too short to get frustrated at things have belief that it will be sorted. 

Any word on where you will be sitting MS.