Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

2 hours ago, dave mc said:

Macpherson was mom at Tynecastle,but you think a player that’s trained at both teams in Dundee,and been rejected is a better option?

Yes. I think a player that's played over 200 games at English Championship level or higher & will arrive for free, is probably a better bet than a player we've had on loan for the last 6 months & hasn't really done anything of note, and yet we've paid a fee for.

17 minutes ago, Evansabove said:

Not only have we got financial eggheads we have Premiership football managers and medical experts as well . I love WAP 

Isn't that what forums are for? People giving their opinions on these things. It would be pretty boring if everyone just posted 'the manager knows best' each time.

48 minutes ago, Linky said:

Isn't that what forums are for? People giving their opinions on these things. It would be pretty boring if everyone just posted 'the manager knows best' each time.

I’ve already said in another post that it doesn’t matter what gets said on here , it won’t change anything . 
I couldn’t give 2 ****s who’s in charge 

48 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

Evansabove will literally argue with every point you make. Unless of course you agree with his/her point of view that Callum shouldn't lose his job and everything will turn out fine.

The only point I’ve ever made was that he’ll not lose his job . I couldn’t care if he does or doesn’t 

1 hour ago, Linky said:

Yes. I think a player that's played over 200 games at English Championship level or higher & will arrive for free, is probably a better bet than a player we've had on loan for the last 6 months & hasn't really done anything of note, and yet we've paid a fee for.

Not doubting the player he was,he’s 33 not played for months at any level,Cammy was the best Saints player last week,did you see him? He’s had surgery, so that was possibly hampering his previous performances 

I'd rather MacPherson than McDonald.

McDonald hasn't played a game for 2 years, is 33, and is recovering from a kidney transplant. Theres no chance he comes in and contributes much at all this season in my mind.

MacPherson isn't great but hes also not the worst. Paying a fee not ideal but hes young enough to improve and maybe make 100+ appearances for us, so the fee could become redundant.

Edited by RandomGuy