Saints v Celtic Boxing Day. 2021

HOODLUM65

2 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I’m struggling to see why we would start without Craig in the middle. We need some dig right now more than anything 

Hate to keep bringing him up but when playing along side McCann, Craig, Muzz and Bryson all looked like Pirlo. Now they’re all having to cover a lot more ground which isn't really fair. 

41 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

And the pitch is a ****ing disgrace. Wouldn't even let Chris near my lawn.

We have not had a hard winter yet. Maybe a bit wetter than normal but that pitch is a disgrace. Sanding the goal area , what an embarrassment.

What happened to the heat lamps for the goal area. I am sure I saw them at the back of the training ground hanging in bits. Maybe need a sparky. Or can't afford to feed the meter.

Davidson saying a number of players should have a good look at themselves. I would imagine that includes Crawford. We need a couple of defenders, couple of midfielders and at least someone up front to lead the line. Try to persuade Viv and Jacob to sign contacts for a bit. New keeper needed as well……………the list is never ending! Pussies! 

Never left a game early but switch off at halftime . Piss they all need to take a long hard look at themselves Crawford is frightened to tackle even more frightened to try and play football. parish is more than useless that why he is a second choice keeper could go on but better not