St Johnstone Vs Rangers 2nd March

saintgscot

18 hours ago, saintgscot said:

I work with a Rangers fan who has a ticket for the game already. We aren’t selling tickets yet. We probably aren’t but we have to stop selling tickets when one end sells out. No wonder away end sells so quick when Rangers selling tickets and we aren’t.

I work with a few as well …… **** the CB’s 

23 hours ago, saintgscot said:

I work with a Rangers fan who has a ticket for the game already. We aren’t selling tickets yet. We probably aren’t but we have to stop selling tickets when one end sells out. No wonder away end sells so quick when Rangers selling tickets and we aren’t.

Stamp on his toes

On 2/16/2022 at 9:43 PM, saintgscot said:

Your post seems a bit unclear.

St.Johnstone season tickets holders are all housed in the West stand for this game with Rangers fans in the other three stands.

There are some tickets available to Saints fans who are on the club database with a purchasing history.

1 hour ago, SaintJet said:

St.Johnstone season tickets holders are all housed in the West stand for this game with Rangers fans in the other three stands.

There are some tickets available to Saints fans who are on the club database with a purchasing history.

That better not be true. 

East Stand season ticket holder.

Here you go. I was wrong. The two end stands, North & Ormond for Rangers fans.

The Ormond Stand will be closed to home support for this match, with season ticket holders having the option of either the East Stand or Main Stand.  Season tickets for the Ormond Stand should be presented at gate 12 (East Stand) or gate 1 (Main Stand) on the day to gain entry.

4 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

We haven’t done that this season due to having too many ST holders 

That's good.

Only downside of having these roasters split at two sides of the ground is the atmosphere is decideldy toxic when your going in and coming out and that's with them winning. Can you imagine if we were to spring a surprise and turn them over. 

Couple of seasons back after we drew with them they were spoiling for a barney as you left the ground and were throwing loose stones in the car park.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:22 PM, SaintJet said:

I think the wee guy in Russia is doing a good enough job of trying to cause World War 3 without you adding to with a post like that :laugh:

I fear we are going to get a doing on Wednesday. That Rangers result yesterday hasn't really helped our cause.

I think we better be careful and understand that we have a superior goal difference to Dundee at this point and this might be crucial in our bid for the play off spot. 

17 hours ago, akuram said:

Not going, will I still get a stream on my season ticket as games on sky?

Yes.

Season ticket holders get every home game free.

7 hours ago, Cagey said:

As far as I know you don't get streams on your season ticket.

Think you will get it if you pay your £17.

No. Season ticket holders get access to watch online for free. Forcing them to pay to watch home games over and above their season ticket would be stupid.