Scottish cup 2023/24

Cagey

First of all....#*#*!

And secondly, where are you all seeing this?

Obviously, if you're actually there, I wish I was with you but some of us aren't able to.

I'm a Saints TV subscriber but they didn't cover the game.

I'm not the best at these kind of things, but it sounds like maybe that might have been a good thing today.

For what it's worth, I had a bad feeling about this one from the day the draw was made.

Oh well...

4 minutes ago, Gekko said:

First of all....#*#*!

And secondly, where are you all seeing this?

Obviously, if you're actually there, I wish I was with you but some of us aren't able to.

I'm a Saints TV subscriber but they didn't cover the game.

I'm not the best at these kind of things, but it sounds like maybe that might have been a good thing today.

For what it's worth, I had a bad feeling about this one from the day the draw was made.

Oh well...

signed up for airdrie tv, now cancelled 

1 hour ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

No real surprise, but pretty evenly matched. i like the speed and hunger of this new kimpioka guy

Unbelievable that he gets paid to play football, how long is he contracted for?

90 minutes of aimless football, causing ourselves all sorts of problems trying to play from the back. Not a single ball went through the middle of the park for us and we never looked like scoring.

I won't be rushing back after my first game in a while. Gutless and clueless performance.

Apart from winning cups we seem to be utterly rotten at them now.

3 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Unbelievable that he gets paid to play football, how long is he contracted for?

90 minutes of aimless football, causing ourselves all sorts of problems trying to play from the back. Not a single ball went through the middle of the park for us and we never looked like scoring.

I won't be rushing back after my first game in a while. Gutless and clueless performance.

Apart from winning cups we seem to be utterly rotten at them now.

bit harsh, dont think this is all on him, least he put in some effort

Absolutely pish display. Not going to be too harsh on Benji especially when the supposedly reliable names let us down so much.

Clark was pretty much invisible. Gallacher had a complete aversion ti playing the ball forward and the back 3 looked nowhere near good enough or sharp enough. 

I thought Levein might have given them a rocket at half time but the 2nd half was just as aimless. Airdrie were decent moving the ball well but if we'd been sharp enough we should have been able to deal with them

Just have to hope Dan and Kane Re back soon

10 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

bit harsh, dont think this is all on him, least he put in some effort

Not pinning any blame on him at all. Long-term, I just don't see how he is going to solve the issue of scoring goals as he is the rawest thing I have seen in a Saints top. 

36 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Not pinning any blame on him at all. Long-term, I just don't see how he is going to solve the issue of scoring goals as he is the rawest thing I have seen in a Saints top. 

I'd say he was probably the best of a very bad bunch today tbh.

Said it before, and I will say it again. We have lost our way and we are heading in one direction. Championship is not our final destination and we will be with the 'also rans' in Level 4 of the pyramid before we know it. If we survive that long! 

It's dire. No leadership on or off the field. We are deep in the brown stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

I'd say he was probably the best of a very bad bunch today tbh.

Franczak was comfortably our best player, before Levein randomly decided he didn't actually want anyone beating men so hauled him off so we could play without any wide threat at all.

Kimpioka was Bair-esque. People are hunting for positives if they're thinking his performance today was a positive, he got so many basic things wrong. Hopefully its just rustiness.

That game summed up the last 3 seasons watching St Johnstone. Weak, slow, lacking footballing ability and just in general pathetic.

I hate what this club has become and the players we’re saddled with.

Can anyone honestly say they’d be sad to see a single player go? Bar the new signings who I really feel sorry for joining this garbage side I wouldn’t be sad to see a single player leave.

Shout out to Gallacher, wee golden boy Max and Considine who were extra shite today compared to the general shiteness of the rest of the team.

Airdrie were better in all areas and should have scored more.

Its really grim supporting this club.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Franczak was comfortably our best player, before Levein randomly decided he didn't actually want anyone beating men so hauled him off so we could play without any wide threat at all.

Kimpioka was Bair-esque. People are hunting for positives if they're thinking his performance today was a positive, he got so many basic things wrong. Hopefully its just rustiness.

was nothing like Bair....he chased, harassed and got close a couple of time

yes, rusty and raw but at least put in an effort

That was just simply the wrong starting 11 playing the wrong formation today. WHAT does Sprangler have to do?!?!?

Really missed the guile of Phillips..

That back five… rank!! A Gordon, Considine and Gallagher combo when they were attaching down their right handside. Awful!!!

IMG_3962.jpeg

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz