Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone - Saturday 23rd December

SaintJet

We kind of started our renaissance with a long over due win at home to Killie and gave us the merest glimpse that we might be able to stay in the league.

Playing Killie at their place is a different proposition, they have a good home record and have great wide players so we could be under the hammer from early on.

I've given up guessing what team we will put out but assume Kane will start up front. I don't see Clark getting risked on the plastic pitch.

By the way my back is still fu**ed but you lot couldn't give a monkeys!

Hope you all have a great Christmas starting with the gift of a win on Saturday.

5 hours ago, SaintJet said:

We kind of started our renaissance with a long over due win at home to Killie and gave us the merest glimpse that we might be able to stay in the league.

Playing Killie at their place is a different proposition, they have a good home record and have great wide players so we could be under the hammer from early on.

I've given up guessing what team we will put out but assume Kane will start up front. I don't see Clark getting risked on the plastic pitch.

By the way my back is still fu**ed but you lot couldn't give a monkeys!

Hope you all have a great Christmas starting with the gift of a win on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Next 3 games are huge for Saints. I would probably be happy with 3 points as long as it was against Livi.

Killie game rests on how we cope with their wide men.

I can recommend a brillint Physio - Dave Ross at Alnwick Rugby Club, beats me up every so often and is great. I even told him about the vacancy at MCD -

Plastic pitch = not football!

St Johnstone manager Craig Levein is relishing having Nicky Clark back in the fold for Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash with Kilmarnock, as the striker returns from a calf injury.
Clark is St Johnstone's top scorer in the league this season with three, despite only playing four games.

“Nicky has had another two or three training sessions under his belt and I am fairly certain we will see him on the pitch for the first time," Levein said. "He has been doing well in training and looking lively.”
Diallang Jaiyesimi is suspended following his red card in the midweek defeat by Rangers but Clark’s return gives Levein attacking options alongside Chris Kane, Stevie May and Luke Jephcott.

“They are all good at different things,” Levein said. “We probably missed Nicky the most because of his goals, his experience and his general all-round play.
“He is a very astute and clever player and we missed that. I am really pleased I will be able to have him in the team or the bench whatever way we decide to go.”