Livingston v St Johnstone - Wednesday 27 Dec

pezza70

Thought I would start the thread.

Massive game for both teams, 3 points for us and we go 10 points clear of them, if they pick up the 3 points it keeps them within touching distance of the teams around us.

I would love to see us play both Clark and May together upfront and we attack from the start.

27 minutes ago, slf said:

Is there any buses travelling to match ?

The supporters bus is full but might be worth checking in with Bev tomorrow as there were 4 call offs on Saturday for Killie. Don’t think the Fair City one is running for Livi. Livi is ok to drive to but getting out can be congested. The bus gets priority exit. 

• Steve McQueen changed the title to Livingston v St Johnstone - Wednesday 27 Dec
8 hours ago, lindz105 said:

The supporters bus is full but might be worth checking in with Bev tomorrow as there were 4 call offs on Saturday for Killie. Don’t think the Fair City one is running for Livi. Livi is ok to drive to but getting out can be congested. The bus gets priority exit. 

Cheers dude

5 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Must win? Or must not lose?

Win is huge and creates a massive gap. Draw is better for us than them, keeps the gap while they have one less home game (where they usually get most of their good results), loss is a bit of a disaster if we also lose to Dundee.

Think we have to go for 2 wins to move us up the league before break.  None  of this 5 across the back that allowed Killie to get the run on us.

I'd love to see us start this one with May and Clark up front together. Think May will feel he has something to prove and we know he's done well up front with Clark in the past. Feel it's more likely Levein will opt for either Kane or Clark up top on their own, though (which I'll be fine with if we get the right result).

29 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'd love to see us start this one with May and Clark up front together. Think May will feel he has something to prove and we know he's done well up front with Clark in the past. Feel it's more likely Levein will opt for either Kane or Clark up top on their own, though (which I'll be fine with if we get the right result).

Two up front and put pressure on their defenders, would love to see Sprangler in the middle too.

These next two games can go a very long way to defining our season I believe, especially as teams around us have games in hand on us.

Edited by pezza70
Typos