Saints vs Clyde

Hazel1884

Having just read the article with Columba on the offeeeeshial website i am well up for this game!

Clyde are going to be on a high after Sunday, and we need to go there and take the game to them. Hopefully see a few players buck up there ideas and show us that they are to be at St Johnstone.

OC will probably line up:

Cuthbert

Ando, Ruti, James, Stanic

Stevenson, Sheridan, Sheerin, Jancjyk

Scotland Jacko

Subs: Coyle, Fotheringham, Henry, Paston, Doris.

With the fans that turn up, lets get right behind the team and try to liven Broadwood up a bit more - it only sounds ok when it's a big game!!!!

MON THE SAINTS!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Paston getting a run in the team.

I would like to see him run full stop! Why drop Cuthbert when he's playing well :? Paston was in the gym this morning doing his usual stint on the bike, watching tv for a while then do some work with the stability ball, not sure if he's got a back problem if he's doing all this core stability work and haven't had a chance to speak to him. It looks like he's nowhere near full fitness so hopefully Kev doesn't pick up an injury :roll:

It's a sad situation where everyone is thinking the Saint's result depends on the opposition... start of the season it was up to us if we wanted beat a team, now we are hoping opposition are tired or don't have their minds on it etc.

Roberts should not be letting them get too cocky as they have already been done that way this season by us and it was still just 90 minutes with most of a week to recover.

So I reckon it's up to us, and how the players reacte to OC's blast, I see them on the park and don't hold too much hope of them reacting to anything so am not hopeful, but still predict a win cus that's the kind of idiot I am! :?

Having just read the article with Columba on the offeeeeshial website i am well up for this game!

Clyde are going to be on a high after Sunday, and we need to go there and take the game to them. Hopefully see a few players buck up there ideas and show us that they are to be at St Johnstone.

OC will probably line up:

Cuthbert

Ando, Ruti, James, Stanic

Stevenson, Sheridan, Sheerin, Jancjyk

Scotland Jacko

Subs: Coyle, Fotheringham, Henry, Paston, Doris.

With the fans that turn up, lets get right behind the team and try to liven Broadwood up a bit more - it only sounds ok when it's a big game!!!!

MON THE SAINTS!!!

Agree with you totaly my dear. Im well up for it Mon The BLUES

Yeah, I think we'll beat Clyde on Saturday.

They're not that good a team and will likely be over-confident after putting Sellick out. Prime oppurtunity for us to get a win.

Hopefully, a few of our players will have had their arses booted and will buck up their ideas for Saturday. I did say hopefully!

whats with the negativity from some??

your a saints fan you must be used to the team doing badly but thats no reason to expect them to get beat every game they play.

from the sounds of it owen is really fired up so i can see him comming on and getting a few goals :0)

how is it he always scored two or three against us a game and now he can never score for us? im sure he must be one of the top scorers against us in the last 3 or 4 seasons!

I might be the first to post this i dont know but if were looking for an answer in coyle as a striker am sorry but hes had his day,he should "hang the bits up " while hes still got a bit of respect from the rest of scottish football ,come on give youth a chance :?

In what way would you like to give youth a chance? :lol::lol:

Aye ye are!!!!!!!