#39 - 02/05/09 - Greenock Morton (h)

Lets go.............This is the day we have waited for all season. Now the league can be won by us with no what ifs, buts or shite about other teams..Just 3 points and glory is ours...

Same again would be fine by me. Hopefully Alan Main is fit for it and Del should not change that line up unless he has to for injuries. After the first class display of professionalism the afternoon., these boys will do for me.

WIN SAINTS......:D

good to see you on saturday you are the double of rusybizs

Irons, Irons and Irons again.

Said it before but I don't actually mind Grady that much as he comes across as a decent guy. Irons comes across as a total cock though and if there was anyone we could win the league in front of, I'd chose him.

More than a little bit apt that we could win the league against a side who is managed, and played for, by two people who were heavily involved in the fateful day that saw us stuck in the first division for another two seasons. Obviously, I agree that the majority of abuse should be directed towards Irons because he is a fanny.

Lets forget all about the Partick game and do what we are more than capable of and beat Morton.

It has to be:

Main

Irvine Rusty Caff Craig

Millar Hardie Moon Sheerin

Savo Sammy

Mclean, Garters, Morris, Doris, Homer

Then we can let Kevin James get on at some point against Airdrie, he deserves it.

Me too. Moon in the middle for me.

Jody was obviously keen to get back to playing. Admittedly he was a bit overanxious (it is in his nature) but he is a guy we need as he is a playmaker and will settle back quickly and has had a frustrating time out injured. Moon did well but I would play them both, at some point, so that Moon can learn from someone who has played at a significantly higher level.

Jody was obviously keen to get back to playing. Admittedly he was a bit overanxious (it is in his nature) but he is a guy we need as he is a playmaker and will settle back quickly and has had a frustrating time out injured. Moon did well but I would play them both, at some point, so that Moon can learn from someone who has played at a significantly higher level.

I think playing the two of them together would be a bad thing.

What's your thinking behind that Sam?
struggling to see it myself. I have been very impressed with Moon and the way he likes to go forward. I think him and Jody would compliment each other great. Jody would just sit there, spot the runs and you will see further improvement on Moon's all round game.

I think that this will be our pairing next season although it wouldnt surprise me if a fit MMM was selected before Moon.