Season Tickets

fifefan

Cheers John and Dave.

I didn't think there would be an issue but I've never really taken kids to the footie before and was speaking to a Falkirk fan yesterday who was saying he needed to take proof of age and id when taking his 8 year old nephew.

I was shocked but thought this might be something new to football as opposed to the lift the bairn over the turnstile method when I started going.

Cheers John and Dave.

I didn't think there would be an issue but I've never really taken kids to the footie before and was speaking to a Falkirk fan yesterday who was saying he needed to take proof of age and id when taking his 8 year old nephew.

I was shocked but thought this might be something new to football as opposed to the lift the bairn over the turnstile method when I started going.

I asked a few questions when the free 12 year old tickets were first advertised Mike. I.E. age cut off and how many books. ID was never mentioned to me.

Guy in front of me tonight at the pay gate just said 'twelve and ten year old with me' and person didn't question him! All very straight forward. Think it's defo a system people will try to take advantage of but by and large it will be quite obvious if the kids are under twelve. And the price for the older kids is reasonable enough.

Cheers John and Dave.

Falkirk are weird though you need proof of age to buy a Bovril at that ground :)

Guest Mongy Max
just got my mine. does anyone sit near Row P seat 178??

in miles form Mcdiarmid am i the furthest away season ticket holder

What part of the Empire are you livin in now?