Brian Graham

patron saint

Believe we have signed this striker on loan from Dundee Utd. Does that mean Donovan Deekman will not be offered a contract ?

Correct.   Plus you can add to the fact that I heard from a very reliable source that Deekman was absolute horsesh*t during the closed doors match versus Aberdeen yesterday.

Been having a wee veiled pop or two at Jackie Maccy in the papers.

THIS PLEASES ME :D

He's a wee point to prove I think!

A veiled pop at your manager when you have departed on a season long loan only means one thing unless your name is Carlos Tevez. Goodbye Tannadice.

Will he be able to play against Utd in League and Cup matches under the terms of the season long loan? would be interested to find this out.

Depends on the agreement but when I went to the HTFC v Forest cup match in midweek a Forest player who is on a season long loan at Town was not allowed to play, although did play a part in the half time draw with the Stadium announcer on the field!

Edited by Saintdunc

Get the feeling God the Tommy may be changing the formation. Kane on loan, Morgan on the bench. No way Graham will sit on the bench waiting for Macca to get injured - Saints will be paying a good whack of his wages, like.

I could rabbit on about holes, 4-4-2, 5-4-3-2-1, false nines etc, but my knowledge of tactics is more or less equal to my knowledge of Eve Muirhead's private parts. Zero, and likely to become more so.

But seriously, there isn't another striker coming. I think TW is juggling things about, and has seen something in this lad. Stand by for major tactical changes that I won't understand.