Refunds........

MUZZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just back after getting to the stadium, to say I'm angry is an understatement. Absolute shambles the teams are playing a bounce game on the same pitch.

SFA should hold their heads in shame again. No wonder Scottish Football is on its knees.

Today cost me nearly £70 will I get that refunded? I doubt it.

Why would you be all for a nice wee football club like Falkirk making loss? They didn't need to offer the free tickets to our supporters, I'm sure by that time they were aware of the blue and white away day inititive, hence a larger than expected support anyway, even with out the kind offer.

I do believe they will receive a fine for the pitch being unplayabe. I think that's a shame. They need to get a bit more street wise and get the police to call the games off, not the refs.

Why would you be all for a nice wee football club like Falkirk making loss? They didn't need to offer the free tickets to our supporters, I'm sure by that time they were aware of the blue and white away day inititive, hence a larger than expected support anyway, even with out the kind offer.

I do believe they will receive a fine for the pitch being unplayabe. I think that's a shame. They need to get a bit more street wise and get the police to call the games off, not the refs.

A shame?? why have the system if it dosent work?? shambles

The re-arranged match was obviously made in haste, maybe under pressure from Saints who will not want to go into a match against Aberdeen on the 16th of January without having played a competitive fixture since the 26th of December in light of the sheer probability of another postponement on Saturday. With the cold spell not set to ease, I think the best thing both clubs can do is to just hold off.

jokers.maybe the game could be played at ochilview.its an 'all weather pitch' sort of.

the pitch at Ochilview is very similiar to that at of the All weather Pitch @ McD.

Can say that with some authority after having been involved in the officaiting of a Saints V Killie bounce game on it back in november 2009

the pitch at Ochilview is very similiar to that at of the All weather Pitch @ McD.

Can say that with some authority after having been involved in the officaiting of a Saints V Killie bounce game on it back in november 2009

What the feck did you do? Why did you no tell me about it? Keep me posted about these things.

I have three tickets to go back as out of our 4 I will be the only one attending ( ****ing grudgingly I tell you) I was in the reception at the ground and asked what the score was with refunds. The lassie went awya and asked some one ..I was told that I would have to return my tickets to Saints as that's where I got them.. I paid for three and got one free. I will be returning the three I paid for and keeping the free one.. Falkirk can go **** themselves. I hope it costs them a bundle..

I have three tickets to go back as out of our 4 I will be the only one attending ( ****ing grudgingly I tell you) I was in the reception at the ground and asked what the score was with refunds. The lassie went awya and asked some one ..I was told that I would have to return my tickets to Saints as that's where I got them.. I paid for three and got one free. I will be returning the three I paid for and keeping the free one.. Falkirk can go **** themselves. I hope it costs them a bundle..

It already has.

USH on to no avail.

Staff wages to pay.

Half the crowd the next time game played.

Fine from SPL ?.

Stale Pies.

What about those like myself that only decided to travel over the new year period to go to the game as there was pay at the gate turnstiles, my partner filled the car up in Dundee which cost approx £30 got to Stirling to have to turn around & head back home to Dundee & struggle through heavy snow showers.