Haber

Edstar101

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt see enough of him on the TV games I saw last season to make much comment. But you guys have got me excited about him.
He's a cracking player.Good in the air,with both feet and knows where the goal is.I think I'm right in saying that everytime the lad's been through 1 on 1 with the keeper he's scored.

He's a cracking player.Good in the air,with both feet and knows where the goal is.I think I'm right in saying that everytime the lad's been through 1 on 1 with the keeper he's scored.

Agreed.

Marcus looked great through the middle last season.

Most of the time our great leader played him out wide, where I feel he was/is wasted.

Up front, if its a choice between Parkin and Haber, it'll be a joke to see Derek go with Parkin at mid and Haber right wing. Idiot manager! (My own thoughts).

:laugh:

I think the problem with McInnes is the quality we have in central midfield, thus Del seems to want to fit 3 in the middle, meaning there is only one space for a striker.

Id personally have no problem with that if we had brought in two wingers to play either side of Haber, but that obviously won't happen.

I think the problem with McInnes is the quality we have in central midfield, thus Del seems to want to fit 3 in the middle, meaning there is only one space for a striker.

Id personally have no problem with that if we had brought in two wingers to play either side of Haber, but that obviously won't happen.

The guys in our price bracket like Taylor and Myrie-Williams show we're going to be very lucky to unearth a gem unless we pick uo a decent guy on loan as is being attempted.

Like others I can't wait to have Haber on board for the new season and one would assume that he would be in our starting line-up most weeks. However what is it that's changed since last season in Del's mind that would make this the case considering more often than not he came on as a sub for us? Is it because he would now be our player or that or because Del has had more time to assess him? Just confuses me a little as to how Del didn't utilise him after he made such a promising start last year.

Anyone else concerned at the lack of news, considering the official unveiling of Mannus dispels the above suggestions (unless that pic of Mannus was taken in Ireland?)

Me too, been getting up nice and early in my holidays to see if theres an news but no!!!!

I don't live in an area where I can buy the PA, I take it there's nothing in their on the Haber front again? For me the only possibe reason is to cushion the Davidson going blow. Can imagine the headline on the OS already, 'One in one out'. Take from me this will be the case, from the man who once predicted a Cleveland Taylor goal minutes before it happened :)

I just wish the club would come out with some form of position statement with regards to Haber. Someone on the inside must read this forum and see the level of interest there is amongst the fans in getting Haber at Saints, or at least how the level of uncertainty is driving folk nuts.

Ok, if we dont get him, for whatever reason, let us know....we can be disappointed and then move on

I just wish the club would come out with some form of position statement with regards to Haber. Someone on the inside must read this forum and see the level of interest there is amongst the fans in getting Haber at Saints, or at least how the level of uncertainty is driving folk nuts.

Ok, if we dont get him, for whatever reason, let us know....we can be disappointed and then move on

Like I say to the kids, good things come to those that wait !

Another favourite to piss them off....

Patience is a virtue !