Summer Transfer Rumours 2011

Davie81

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No league goals last year

You are easily impressed

I've no idea why he is rated so highly, what does he actually do?

A couple of tackles per match, he doesn't win the ball in the middle of the park and has the finishing touch of Dyron Daal

Your either high or no nothing about football. If your high; the drugs dont work. If your the latter I suggest instead of making ridiculous statements you actually read information from those who know a bit about football.

I am easily impressed? So your now telling me that your judgement of a player is better than: McInnes and Doc, Walter Smith and Ally McCoist, Owen Coyle and Sandy Stewart, Craig Levein and Billy Stark, Colin Calderwood, Brian Rice, Glen Roeder, Gary McAllister, Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor, Alex Mcleish?

I bet you Murray Davidson will do more in his career from today forward than any other player in the current squad, i'll stake £1000 on it.

P.s. your probably one of those in the east stand who shouts, "boo get the ball up the bloody pitch Saints." Or "stop muckin about with it Millar."

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Your either high or no nothing about football. If your high; the drugs dont work. If your the latter I suggest instead of making ridiculous statements you actually read information from those who know a bit about football.

I am easily impressed? So your now telling me that your judgement of a player is better than: McInnes and Doc, Walter Smith and Ally McCoist, Owen Coyle and Sandy Stewart, Craig Levein and Billy Stark, Colin Calderwood, Brian Rice, Glen Roeder, Gary McAllister, Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor, Alex Mcleish?

I bet you Murray Davidson will do more in his career from today forward than any other player in the current squad, i'll stake £1000 on it.

P.s. your probably one of those in the east stand who shouts, "boo get the ball up the bloody pitch Saints." Or "stop muckin about with it Millar."

You are wrong on all the above points

Davidson = Alan Gow

He played well for a season, suddenly he's some sort of superhero

I assume that you've put Mick McCarthy on that list because Davidson was linked with Wolves, he hasn't signed for them though has he?

Some people need to get a grip, Murray Davidson is a good player at his age, however he is neither the best player at Saints or irreplaceable

Also, as I've pointed out several times he failed to score in the league last year- which is quite crap really

has muzz said anything about actually going though? he can have his off days, but lets face it if he was a world beater every match he wouldn't be here.

big memory was the semi final last year, yes we lost but he continually put in tackles came close with a few shots, hit the bar and never stopped running, defo qualities in a player that we should cherish and want to keep,

cant help but feel saddened that everybody is saying they wont care if he goes considering he gives his all, and lets remember he recently extended his contract so he must want to stay?..... hopefully :)

cant help but feel saddened that everybody is saying they wont care if he goes considering he gives his all, and lets remember he recently extended his contract so he must want to stay?..... hopefully :)

I don;t think Saint Jim is representative of the majority of Saints fans.

Murray has great potential and is one of the best midfielders in the SPL. IMO he would be the first name on my teamsheet.

Murray has great potential and is one of the best midfielders in the SPL. IMO he would be the first name on my teamsheet.

First on mine too great potential and willing to put in a shift when he's not playing well too. Never hides and is the kind of box-to-box player the SPL needs (sorry for management-speak cliche)

You are wrong on all the above points

Davidson = Alan Gow

He played well for a season, suddenly he's some sort of superhero

I assume that you've put Mick McCarthy on that list because Davidson was linked with Wolves, he hasn't signed for them though has he?

Some people need to get a grip, Murray Davidson is a good player at his age, however he is neither the best player at Saints or irreplaceable

Also, as I've pointed out several times he failed to score in the league last year- which is quite crap really

Not scoring goals last season was a team problem not an individual player's problem. It's all to do with who's around you, especially in front of you and McInnes has so far in the close season been attempting to address that by releasing most of that weaker forward line we had and of course the addition of Robertson in midield. He definitely has spatial awareness and gets into good positions to receive the ball and there's a lot more to midfield then the odd goal. Jody Morris and Chris Millar didn't score in the league either last season even with more games played than Davidson. Iniesta didn't score for Barcelona the season before last and Xavi scored one. :)

Clearly Davidson has impressed people other than McInnes and McD judging by the level of interest in him from elsewhere and his continuation as part of the development of young Scottish players is still on target and we may see him improve more in two or three years.

He's still good.

Moan moan moan. How shite would the team be with nobody hunting down challenges and tackles like Muzz.

All those moon lovers please note, Muzz is younger and has been in the international set up both under 21s and full. Explain that Moon was better why is he not there?

Our goals scored column last season was not the fault of davidson but the whole crappy team. I bet those who want Muzz sold would also like to see "I can only score in Div 3" deuchar or welcomed the potential signing if Mcallister.

Stop the witch hunt. Muzz is not leaving and get used to him starting before Mooner.