#22 - 24/12/11 - Dunfermline Athletic 0-3 Saints - SPL

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got my early xmas present thanks Saintees, good away support from saintees, was it the early start kick off, is it worth looking at early starts in the winter months

Probably one of the shortest journeys that Saints fans can make and easy to get too without too much hassle unless the bus in front has a faulty GAVNAV.......couple that with the pound a kid deal........it would probably have been the same in Dunfermline with a 3pm KO so dont think the early start made a difference -But thats only my thoughts .

Quite right. Smelt like a burnt firework as well, no surprise there.

Did no harm. Let them enjoy themselves.

Old killjoy moaners :)

If that is the worst they do in trying to create an atmosphere supporting saints well good on them. :cool:

a few of us on here will remember the good old bad old days when you had bottles, cans of p*sh, darts, golf balls, and the like thrown at you, so letting off a wee smoke bomb is mild (wouldve been better with blue smoke tho) :wink:

Edited by bobby kemp

If that is the worst they do in trying to create an atmosphere supporting saints well good on them. :cool:

a few of us on here will remember the good old bad old days when you had bottles, cans of p*sh, darts, golf balls, and the like thrown at you, so letting off a wee smoke bomb is mild (wouldve been better with blue smoke tho) :wink:

Aye, sounds like great fun. Can't think of anything better than getting soaked in piss and hit with darts.

Very stupid thing to do, if not for any other reason than the boy could quite easily have been enjoying a nice sandwich for lunch in the cells til Wednesday instead of his Xmas dinner

Aye, sounds like great fun. Can't think of anything better than getting soaked in piss and hit with darts.

Very stupid thing to do, if not for any other reason than the boy could quite easily have been enjoying a nice sandwich for lunch in the cells til Wednesday instead of his Xmas dinner

yes , it wasnt fun getting pelted with all that in those days, i dont think that happened yesterday though did it ???? :rolleyes:

Oh to be young and foolhardy again :sad:
So they got drunk,sang saints songs and let off a smoke bomb.I can think back to hundreds of games where far worse happened and as far as I know whoever let the smoke bomb off got chucked out.There was obviously nothing to moan about on the pitch yesterday for alot of people:razz:

Rogue element

Bloody casuals

Crazy Young Saints