Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noticed today that there was a crowd pf EIGHTY thousand at a derby in South Africa between Orlando Pirates and the Kaizer Chiefs ----so hopefully DAVE KING will buy The Rangers and get them an application fot the SA Premier league ----be rather interesting to see THE Rangers masses "having a go" with the locals in Soweto.

C'mon have a go with the Soweto aggro.....

Stirling Albion fans hit with coins. These scum should have been thrown out of the game when the chance was there.

its tradition.

maybe they could sue as they never got the full repertoire.pies ,seats and flying objects like coins or lighters along with disinterested stewards/polis were always the norm at iboax.so i think they have a case there not that anyone will listen.

its tradition.

maybe they could sue as they never got the full repertoire.pies ,seats and flying objects like coins or lighters along with disinterested stewards/polis were always the norm at iboax.so i think they have a case there not that anyone will listen.

If they had been underneath them they would have got the full repertoire. We used to get enough pies to feed an African country for a year.

As they are still shamelessy pretending that nothing has changed. I'm assuming merchandise etc is still the same and they will no doubt be touting a "birthday" dvd etc. Could they be reported under trade descriptions or something similar?

Must be a bad word with the Mods.

I believe that d*** will be a banned word. Possibly due to d*** Advocaat??

As they are still shamelessy pretending that nothing has changed. I'm assuming merchandise etc is still the same and they will no doubt be touting a "birthday" dvd etc. Could they be reported under trade descriptions or something similar?

I believe that d*** will be a banned word. Possibly due to d*** Advocaat??

well done montrose

in their programme they dared to say' the rangers' recently defunct glasgow rangers and winning their first silverware (if thy win the league) in their history

the rangers fans are not happy, whats new!

FFS they have apologised. Why apologise for telling the truth.Why the feck does the whole of Scottish football cowtow to a now defuct team.

This is the sad state of scottish football at the moment

Brought about by weak, ineffective and chaotically indecisive governing bodies who appear to be quite content to be continuously outwitted and manipulated by a club who have only been in existence for, what is it, 150 odd days. A club which, when you think about it have no real right to even be competing in any of the top four leagues.

The fact that rules were, and still appear to be getting re-written to accomodate this club still sticks in the gullet.

As we know in the match played on the 15/12/12 between Montrose FC and The Rangers FC. Many fans and the Chairman of the Newco were "dismayed" at the "ridicule" of an article published in the fanzine. Part of the article stated; “Playing their first season in Division Three, The Rangers are a newco of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers. Currently top of the table, they will be hoping to go on to seal the title and clinch their first silverware.”

This is simply nothing more than the truth and is factually correct. Can someone point out the scornful parts? Why be offended by the truth?

I would suggest that if Mr Green and his teams follow,followers do not like dealing with the truth or some forms of open media that they apply to the North Korean FA for membership.