Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, Guernsey FA run a League on the Island with about 8 teams. The Team that play in our League are Guensey Football Club not a Country.

I note that, according to Guernsey FC's website, that they have had many postponements this season. I wonder, if this is weather related and if it is down to clubs being unable to cross the English channel, whether the FA might have second thoughts about their continued membership next season.

That said perhaps The Rangers, or whatever they are called, could join their league on the island.

Everybody sing along......

Go on now, go, walk out the door,

just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore

Weren't you the one, who tried to break me with goodbye

Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?

A classic from the Mink's Karaoke, which used to be held at the Market Bar on a Sunday.

I note that, according to Guernsey FC's website, that they have had many postponements this season. I wonder, if this is weather related and if it is down to clubs being unable to cross the English channel, whether the FA might have second thoughts about their continued membership next season.

That said perhaps The Rangers, or whatever they are called, could join their league on the island.

The postponements have been due to waterlogged pitches. The have a massive back log and teams are now going to have to travel there midweek which means players taking time off work. My team were due to play there on Boxing Day but I refused to take players away from families all day Boxing Day. It has been rearranged for Friday April 12th with a 7.45 ko.

As part of the deal to allow Guernsey in to the league they have to pay for 22 return flights from Gatwick and 1 nights hotel accommodation for 22 for all visiting teams. We're staying 2 nights, we pay for the additional night.

I got a laugh in the paper we get up here there is a guy writes a sport section to end his section this week he had a good idea bad idea item.

Good idea was the restructuring off Scottish soccer, bad idea was Chuckles and sevco threatining to leave to quote him he says a wee bit about them going broke and your in Division three for a reason Losers. Now even Eskimo's know about the cheats :laugh:

Is anybody else slightly uneasy about the way the SFA are proclaiming that they have no authority to officiate in any aspects concerning Scottish leagues. They appear to be quickly offloading all vestiges of authority, are they perhaps worried about the possible outcome of the 'LNS' enquiry.

They write...

“The Scottish FA has no jurisdiction over the competition rules of league bodies. Through the Professional Game Board, we can provide a forum for debate on matters such as league reconstruction.”

No jurisdiction over anything to do with Scottish football? And here was me thinking they WERE Scottish football when I was a kid back in the 20th century. Dear me what will they relinquish next, unfortunately probably not their positions on the board.

There is stuff floating around on Alex Thomson's timeline about a winding up order and things looking very bad and £22M. Its all bits and pieces so it may all be unrelated or mean nothing.

If yu get a chance listen to James Taynor on Radio Clyde, Incredible interview in which he claims the tax case has nothng to do with Rangers, that is old co. Rangers are in a good position and are debt free (strange cause I thought the £5m used to buy them was a loan) he then slags off journalists in scotland for being poor and anti Rangers and then says Rangers are and will always be the biggest team in Scotland and will only get bigger.

If yu get a chance listen to James Taynor on Radio Clyde, Incredible interview in which he claims the tax case has nothng to do with Rangers, that is old co. Rangers are in a good position and are debt free (strange cause I thought the £5m used to buy them was a loan) he then slags off journalists in scotland for being poor and anti Rangers and then says Rangers are and will always be the biggest team in Scotland and will only get bigger.

Not enough journalists/pundits etc are brave enough to challenge these idiots when they unleash the verbal diarrhoea.

Guest Mongy Max

Charles Green and Traynor are a pair of morons, as are the zombie nation. This tax case is old co, it's nothing to do with The Rangers, says the team that this year celebrated 140 years if history and still claims the titles and trophies. Talk about hypocrites

Ibrox Latest ...

Last year I heard on several occasions from Perth to Tyneside that I was anti Catholic which is complete dribble when considering all my lifelong activities and connections. I just take people as they are whatever that is. In fact they haven't told me what the issue is, they just make snidey couple of words remarks. I didn't know that not being religious meant I was anti any particular religion, just like if I'm not a cake eater doesn't mean I'm anti cake eaters.

I understand why Rangers exist now which I've never fone before.