#35 - 24/03/12 - Saints 2-1 Hearts - SPL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams will be looking for 3 points on Saturday to help boost Euro hopes, the Jambos will be confident after their cup win but I think we exercise pay back for our cup loss to them. A big travelling support plus hundreds of kids and the sun bringing out the local fans could even lead to a 5000+ gate!!

Crofty and Sandaza to provide the goals

Both teams will be looking for 3 points on Saturday to help boost Euro hopes, the Jambos will be confident after their cup win but I think we exercise pay back for our cup loss to them. A big travelling support plus hundreds of kids and the sun bringing out the local fans could even lead to a 5000+ gate!!

5000 ;) in my dreams, could see less then 3 and a half thousand

can u get into the ormond stand for £10 even if u are not accompanied by a child? i'm planning on heading but it would be nice to get in at that price if at all possible.

hopefully hearts will be knackered after their midweek game and our pace in forward areas can cause problems. here's also hoping that grainger will start, as he was quite comically gash the last time at mcdairmid

aye.

hope so.

Hand over a tenner say the kids are behind you.. What can they do?

The stewards would make a fuqing song and dance about it and not let you in . About 20years ago they gave out free school tickets me and my two sons goes to the game meet a mate who goes in with the eldest he would be seven, my younger son then five goes through the turnstile behind them before i Know it i then try tothrough the turnstile they say you must be accompianed by a child:sad:and you can not get in here i try to explain but to no avail head steward comes and tells me to get to FuQue, I went round got Stewart Duff he lets me in and me and him goes around gets the kids and i reported the steward for being an idiot:!: so that is what they will do.:mad:

Mannus

Mackay Wright Cracks Maybury

Croft Morris Muzz Craig

Sheridan Sandazza

subs Encks Millar Compton Haber Keatings Kudus youngster

Millar for Morris & Ando on bench if fit as you don`t have a defender on the bench. If Ando not fit then Hart on bench.

Is Haber not away with Canada or something.

Just about to head up the road for this one,its another of those "big games" which seem to come around on a regular basis nowadays,I suppose its a reflection of where the club is at the moment and we should all take great pride in this.Today takes me back more seasons than I care to remember to that Airdrie game at Mcdiarmid which we won and went on to great things,win this today and it sets us up for the possibility of a great end to the season so whatever stand you are in today get behind the guys with all youve got and lets put those Jambos right in their place.

Come on ye Saints.