#39 - 21/04/12 - Saints 0-2 Dundee Utd - SPL

bigstu

Yous must be off your heid if you think that was acceptable today.

Utterrubbish.

Too many guys live by their reputation. Muzza, Sandy, havent had a good geme in 2012.

Time to get some you gusy with committment in,

Too many big time charlies who have no ability to back it up.

Stevie May, call him back Lomy, please.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the true Sandazza today,Billy f***ing Big Time throwing his toys out the pram.The Utd support got it spot on "Adios"mate.Should be banned for all but the Rangers game and I wouldn't waste a space on the bench for him.

When I'm at it,a blind man on a horse galloping by could see where we were going wrong today so where do those pair of patronising sanctimonious gits(you know who you are)get off coming on here telling us about our team and where we blew it.

Let me get this straight, you are complaining about Fran throwing toys out of the pram and you're moaning about people offering opinions on a public forum. Interesting.

Yous must be off your heid if you think that was acceptable today.

Utterrubbish.

Too many guys live by their reputation. Muzza, Sandy, havent had a good geme in 2012.

Time to get some you gusy with committment in,

Too many big time charlies who have no ability to back it up.

Stevie May, call him back Lomy, please.

Well done that's a double, **** off.

Lomas had intended subbing Fran right after the booking and shouted in Haber. The ball never went out of play for that sub to be made before he was sent off. He did kick out but I thought he was possibly stood on before that.

Norris is a complete waste of space,. Maybe he just dislikes teams managed by red haired irishmen :)

Thought he was a very good ref.

that was a rough performance. Obviously the foreign break did no help. Keeper going forward was the highlight for me. Couple of great chances squandered at kick off. Apart from that their long ball game was more polished than ours. I am spitting teeth and the lack of discipline by Fran. Still our only goal threat we have but what a d!ck. Think he is at the top level of his career Just now, unlikely to make his desired step up. Hope he signs in the summer. I can forgive! We could still be playing now with 11 and not have scored. Players missing today cost us! Did not need a red card to add to the headache

Have to agree with Smarmy about Daly though, first goal came through him bullying Frazer Wright. That's the best I have seen Daly particularly in the first half.

My main criticism of Lomas was leaving Robertson on. I was screaming for him to be taken off even when we had used all three subs. I have given him the benefit of doubt up to now but today was enough. What I don't get is why 3 SPL managers have rated him enough to play him. Two of ours and one Utd manager. He doesn't look like a professional footballer to me.

Think his hand was forced a bit in that.MaCracken was injured,Adams and Riordan were knackered.Robertson shouldn`t have started anyways,guy is absolute pish

Riordan. Is that wee ned what we have become. Disgrace.

Get the young lads in Lomy instead of these overpaid headline grabbing prima donnas.

Dave H has it rigght, we were the roughest of 2 very poor longball sides.

Do me a favour Super Saint.......

Shut the fuck up will ya...:evil:

Riordan. Is that wee ned what we have become. Disgrace.

Get the young lads in Lomy instead of these overpaid headline grabbing prima donnas.

Dave H has it rigght, we were the roughest of 2 very poor longball sides.

And there's the hattrick, **** off you absolute fanny.

Do the same ya nuggets.

COYS

SS, I have read with interest your posts during the last few months and seen the stick you have been getting and in a number of cases felt it was a shameand wasn't merited.

Today, however, I think you re making a complete and utter prick of yourself and to be quite honest if you were an animal they would put you oput of your misery.

So do us all a favour switch off your pc and feck off.....

Could easily have been 2 up in 5 mins?

The United first has a massive bit of luck when they ricochet goes right to the United player.

We had a whole new midfield today.

We had Adams and Riordan playing first games for 6 months.

The high balls into our box were a problem due to their height, but Mannus did okay. Don't think that cost any of the 2 goals did you?

I think fran may miss 2 games for the sending off not 4.

I would not say Lomas made a hash of it, he was restricted to the players at his disposal. One possible difference I would have made is leave Riordan on but possibly was down to fitness ore than anything else.

Yes we could have been 2 up after 5 minutes but the game could easily have been beyond us at half time so what's your point?

The United goal was coming, luck or no luck.

Yes we had a whole new midfield with players that hadn't played in a while and that's where Lomas got it badly wrong. He didn't have to go 4 in the middle.

Mannus did ok? Give me a break, we got lucky with his flaps today but that wasn't my point, as I said Enckleman would have been shot on here for that performance.

I thought violent conduct was 3 games + the yellow taking him over the threshold so + 1 more.

Yes we had a whole new midfield with players that hadn't played in a while and that's where Lomas got it badly wrong. He didn't have to go 4 in the middle.

I thought violent conduct was 3 games + the yellow taking him over the threshold so + 1 more.

So you would have gone with a 3 in there? All United would have done is drop in a striker and go 5v3 spells suicide.

It may be 3 thought it was 2 and I didn;t know he was only one away form a suspension.

So you would have gone with a 3 in there? All United would have done is drop in a striker and go 5v3 spells suicide.

It may be 3 thought it was 2 and I didn;t know he was only one away form a suspension.

I don't know for sure on the suspension but I think Sandaza is now finished for the season.

No, I would of went 5 in the middle.

Adams

Robertson/Haber Muzz Moon Riordan

Ideally Millar would of been in place of Robertson/Haber though.

I don't know for sure on the suspension but I think Sandaza is now finished for the season.

No, I would of went 5 in the middle.

Adams

Robertson/Haber Muzz Moon Riordan

Ideally Millar would of been in place of Robertson/Haber though.

So would you have played 3 at the back or 1 up front?

Millar I suspect might be out for the rest of the season if it is a hamstring.

Sandaza up on his own.

When United have GMS, Russell and Daly upfront 3 at the back would be suicidal.

If Millar is out for the season and we don't have Croft either, Mackay or Haber at right mid, actually anyone but Robertson.

Edited by saintj

No the appeal would be held on Wednesday or Thursday. Also has to have a reason for appeal or they can increase the ban.

Appeal it and get him playing for as many matches we can play him for this season then let who signs him next season worry about the suspensions.

Football is all about winners and i must admit if i was playing with some of the shite on display today i might have blown my top to.

So lets forget , forgive, and GET ON WITH IT:roll:

!!! . a boy asked how many tickets we sold so i posted telling you , gave explanation why some united fans wont come , . never said i expected saints to reduce prices. The family deal that saints are running obviously is working so fair play to stevie broon, more clubs should do deals like this including united . . I hope the £123 ive given saints this season has in some small way contributed to saints finishing in the top six with a euro spot likely to follow, a postcard from whatever far flung destination you end up on your travels will suffice as a thankyou. Anyway we will find out at 2.20pm tomorrow who got the best bargain , my sister in law in the saints end having spent a tenner or me paying £41. Shed/womsac rule.

:laugh:

saints were dire - non-existent midfield meant too much pressure on back line and v poor service to our strikers . . . fran was quite rightly annoyed, the balls getting pinged into him on that surface were outrageous . . . not condoning his behaviour, but from my seat it was Adams who pushed him first. You can say he was trying to calm him down but his hands were raised and Fran was raging but was going to walk off. All in all 3/10. But still 5th in league and looking good!

Long time since i posted on here but feel i must shought oot at some ****in thing. That was pish end of story. Shitty drawers Robertson should never pull on the saints top again. Sandaza is nothing short of a fuuckin clown and i hope hes ashamed of his self.

Aye.

Poor show today after first 10 mins when we had 3 good chances then it all went wrong.

Both teams playing long ball game.Europe will laugh at us as at least one of these teams will be there.

Lomas has to take the blame today.I know we had injuries & suspensions & Millar getting injured in warm ups didn`t help but surely Mooner is better than Robertson & he wasn`t even on the bench before Millar had to call off.

Thought Adams was the only midfielder to do anything although Riordan looked OK in spells & couldn`t understand why he was subbed & not Robertson. Davidson wasn`t fit & spent the last 20 mins at walking pace.

McCracken & Maybury were just poor & we missed Callum at left back.Defence was more solid when Ando came on & Wright improved as well.

Sheridan played better when Sandaza went off so that may be a plus for next 4 games.

McKay & Adams only pass marks today.At least the next 3 games are away from morgue McD.